19

"Yoongi?" She called out.

Her sweet voice made his heart flutter, "Yeah, babe?"

"Isn't it amazing to be out here in the cold?"

Yoongi shivered, "Uh, yeah I guess." He wasn't a great lover of winter season, unlike her. But he would do anything, just to see a beautiful smile spread on her lips. 

After all, the way his heart was hammering against his chest and the way his cheeks heated up, was enough to keep him warm.

He hooked an arm under her waist, pulling her close. Her head snapped towards him in surprise. Yoongi wrapped his arms around her waist.

Yoongi closed his eyes and slowly leaned in, a smile spread on his lips as he felt something really soft against it. But why was it so....fluffy?

He opened half an eye and blinked several times, before he noticed that he was literally making out with a pillow.

Yoongi wiped his mouth, internally throwing up at the fact that he was a holding a pillow while sleeping. He wasn't the type of guy who needed a pillow by his side to sleep, he usually just curls up and closes his eyes.

If the rest of them had known that he kissed a pillow, then they wouldn't stop teasing him. Yoongi gripped the bedsheets, as a faint smile played on his lips when he recalled the sweet dream.

If only the dream was true.

***

"Savage love, did somebody, did somebody break your heart?" Jungkook lifted his boyfriend's chin, "Looking like an angel, but you're savage love." Taehyung blushed, his cheeks turning beet red, he waved his hand off.

"When you kiss me, I know you don't give two fu-" "Ducks!" Jin groaned, "You're too young to swear, kiddo."

Taehyung smirked at his remark, "Well, then you should see some of the things he does in-" Jungkook clasped a hand to his mouth.

"Let's leave that to our creative imagination," Jin muttered under his breath, knowing exactly what Taehyung was about to say. Namjoon snorted, flipping the pages of the book.

Yoongi snickered at them, "Are you guys just gonna forget what happened yesterday?"

Taehyung looked vaguely confused, "What did we do yesterday?" He turned towards Jungkook, who shook his head and shrugged.

Namjoon lowered his glasses. "Yesterday?"

Jin snapped his fingers. "Ah, right. How could I forget? Our Hobi came back from hibernating."

Yoongi internally face-palmed, while Hoseok rested his palm on his chin, "Yester-you mean that song Namjoon sang-" Hoseok trailed off, as he noticed Mr. IQ 148 glaring at him, "I mean-" He lowered his voice, "The file Jungkook discovered."

Taehyung Hi-fived his boyfriend, without looking at each other. "Chaerin was literally behind me. She asked about the weird song playing inside the house." Yoongi rubbed his palms.

"And what did you tell her?" Namjoon asked, lowering his brows.

Yoongi bit his lip, "I-uh, told her it was a song from the church."

Namjoon coughed, while the rest of them broke into laughter. Jin fell onto the floor laughing, while Hoseok slapped Jungkook's thigh, tearing up due to laughter.

Yoongi bit his lower lip, "At least, she gave me a hug-" 

"I thought you didn't like hugs." Hoseok interrupted.

He let out a deep sigh, resting his palm on his chin. "You really like her, don't you?" Hoseok questioned, although it was unnoticeable, Yoongi could hear the hurt behind his question. He liked her, but Hoseok was like his brother who took care of him ever since they were young.

He never let him bottle up his feelings, but neither did she.

He never let him feel lonely, but neither did she.

Yoongi knew both of them were dear to his heart, but first he knew he had to solve his friendship before love.

"Hoseok, I'd like it if we could hang out."

"Like the old times?" He asked, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Like the old times," Yoongi confirmed.

***

If you vote and comment, you have more chances of meeting Yoongi.