08

"I'd like to be more than just your K-drama partner." 

"No, no that's-that's cliché. I should try something different," he mumbled to himself, staring at the mirror, trying to imagine that his future girlfriend (or so he thought) would be in front of him.

He imagined her wearing a cute black top, with blue jeans and Jordan shoes. His tinted cheeks really showed how much he had a crush on her.

Yoongi imagined her smiling, holding his hand. For a minute he let his imagination take over and she was gazing at him.

 His eyes feasted on her beauty, her pink lips. His eyes went further down at her collar bones, then at her shining necklace and her-nevermind that. 

She ran her fingers through his hair, whispering something in his ear while doing so. He got chills, while she was leaning so forward that- "Hyung, why are you kissing the mirror?" Namjoon asked, staring confusedly at Yoongi who was now blushing furiously because of a different reason.

He immediately pulled away, feeling disappointed that he interrupted him in the middle of his 'creative-imagination-session,' which he mostly had at nights.

"Sometimes, I don't get you, you say it's gross when Jin kisses the mirror, and now here I am, watching you do the same." Namjoon shook his head, wondering how stupid they could be.

"Yeah, 'cause that's because Jin kisses himself. And I stick by my statement: It's extremely gross."

"So then who are you kissing?"

That question took him by surprise. He stared at him, but still trying to look as unbothered as possible.

Yoongi was completely at a loss for words, "I- " 

Jungkook suddenly burst into the room, "Hyung, I think I'm in love with Tae!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, no shit, sherlock." Yoongi muttered.

"And may I ask you what made you suddenly confess about this?" Namjoon asked in a mocking tone.

"I-I've been thinking about it. I mean we never really confessed to each other so....I was thinking I could use your help."

Namjoon and Yoongi stared at each other and looked back at Jungkook who was beaming at the thought of his boyfriend.

"You're IQ. 148!" Yoongi protested, pointing at Namjoon.

"And you're Yoongi 'the genius!'" The guy with dimples said.

Yoongi crossed his arms. "You're intelligent, so help him out!" 

"I'm not intelligent at the topic of 'love.'"

Yoongi sighed, here I can't even sit near my own future girlfriend, then how can I be the love guru?

"Fine, kiddo, I'll try," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Jungkook nodded, suddenly his expression changed, recalling the inexplicable tension in the room he had felt a few seconds ago. "Hyung, why were you both staring at each other, when I came here?"

Namjoon giggled, "Actually Yoongi-hyung was busy ki-" Yoongi's cheeks went beet red, as he clasped a hand to his mouth in order shut him up, "You're too young to know that, kiddo."