07

Yoongi sniffed himself and wrinkled his nose. "Argh, Fudge this shit, I'm out."

"Not you who uses disinfectant spray instead of perfume." She teased him, pinching his cheek. "God, looking cute is illegal." He waved her hand off.

"I should literally get paid for this." He muttered as he entered her house. She snorted at his comment.

They sat down together on the couch, Chaerin snuggled up close to a blushing Yoongi, who wasn't sure if he should be excited or nervous.

He felt her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats that were hammering against her chest. He hoped she wouldn't notice how his heart was accelerating at her every move.

"I'm cold." She whispered, looking up at Yoongi, pouting like a small kid. "Uh, cold?" He removed the sweater, wrapped it around her body and held her freezing hand.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked softly. 

"Nope, I'm warm enough," he said as he felt sweat beads running down his neck in anxiety. It was an uncanny feeling, he never got nervous or anxious around her, instead, he was the opposite: full of self-confidence. But right now, if she would ask him to jump out of the window, he would so.

He wondered if he was-"Oh my god, look! That's him!" She exclaimed, pointing at the TV screen.

"Park hyun-sik?" He stared at the TV screen.

"God, I wish I could get a boyfriend like him," she said wistfully.

"You already have one sitting right next to you." Yoongi muttered furiously, staring at the girl who was adorably gazing at the guy. He intentionally coughed.

"I don't understand why you hate handsome guys." She said, brows furrowed. "I don't hate myself." He muttered.

"And I don't understand why you always sleep with plushies." Yoongi snickered.

"Hey!" Chaerin protested. "Plushies help me sleep."

"Yeah, of course, they do. But that's because you have no one to sleep with." He said scornfully. She smacked the back of his head with the remote.

"Ow." He flinched in pain. "Don't ever remind me how single I am!" She said dramatically, keeping her hand on her chest.

"It hurts so much," she whined adorably.  He sighed, knowing how much she wanted a boyfriend. He held her hand, staring at her cute eyes.

"Would you like to change that?"