11

Yoongi opened his eyes. His most loving partner called sleep had betrayed him. He twisted and turned in bed, wanting to feel drowsy.

He got up and took off his shirt in exasperation, staring at the mirror. Was he really frustrated? For what?

Was it because Hoseok was acting weird? Was it because he wasn't sure about his feelings for Chaerin? Or what is because he couldn't sleep?

He pulled his hair, feeling annoyed at himself. Annoyed that he was starting to change. 

Because of her.

Yoongi was normally a composed person, who never gave a shit about other people. But ever since he met her, he started taking care of even the smallest things like his shirt, his hair and even his scent.

But at the same time, he wasn't sure of his feelings.

Yoongi was almost about to take off his pants when he heard a knock on the window. His eyes widened at the sight of her trying to get into his bedroom. She looked like she was almost about to pass out. 

Her eyes looked red as if she stayed up the whole night, her hair was nothing other than a complete mess. He noticed the small beads of sweat that cascaded down her face.

She knocked furiously at his window.

Wait a minute, in books, isn't it the guy who climbs into the girl's bedroom? Isn't that how it works? 

He opened it with a click. She wiggled, trying to get inside the window.

Yoongi was staring at her as if she just asked him to eat his own window, wondering how this little girl had the courage to climb into his room at night.

 When she finally entered his bedroom, she smiled, but then her eyes shifted and landed on his body.

"Yoongs, you're half-naked."