10

"Oh, my fu-" "No swearing." Yoongi interrupted Namjoon who was almost about to swear, hearing that he lost his fancy AirPods for the fourteenth time.

He scoffed, glancing at Yoongi, "Look who's talking."

Jin threw a burger at Jungkook, "Hyung!" He protested.

"Just eat it up, kiddo." Jin snickered, while Taehyung exchanged his with Jungkook's. Namjoon flipped the page of the book he was reading and lowered his glasses to take a look at Yoongi who literally woke up just because he heard Chaerin came.

Yoongi furrowed his brows, "What?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Can't believe how fast people change," he muttered while Yoongi scowled.

"Just wait till I open that file on your laptop." Yoongi grinned, while he immediately shut up.

Yoongi had indeed woke up from his disneyland, as soon as he heard she came here although he would never admit that he would give up his sleep for someone.

"Chaerin, I swear I've never seen Yoongi-hyung this happy," Namjoon admitted, lowering his brows.

Chaerin looked surprised, while Yoongi secretly pinched his hand. He glanced at her, who was busy staring at the chocolate wrapper on the floor.

"Would've been fun if Jimin was here, right?" He said, voicing the thoughts in her head. She nodded, "Areum too."

Namjoon sighed, "Their story was a bittersweet tragedy." Jin nodded, agreeing with him.

Chaerin kept her head on Yoongi's shoulder, sighing in contempt. Adrenaline rushed through him. He held her hand tightly like he didn't want to let go of her.

They were completely oblivious to Hoseok who was observing them with a strange heavy feeling in his heart.

He noticed how they laced their fingers together and stared at each other. They were murmuring words to each other he couldn't hear, he didn't want to hear them anyway.

Sometimes, the feelings he hid in his heart would be too painful for him, every single time they touched each other, it would sting his heart in a strange way he was unable to understand.

He left the room unable to take the pain.