30

"My glass is empty again!" Jin yelled while Namjoon peered from the book he was reading.

He lowered his brows. "Who drank it?"

Jin let out an annoyed sigh. "Well, if it isn't our golden maknae." He said a little-too-sweetly. Namjoon shook his head disapprovingly, he was sick of all the things Jungkook had done when he was drunk.

Like the one time when he asked Alexa to play a song that Namjoon regrets singing. Or that time, when he ran out of the house and asked a little girl if she was Dora.

Or when he came home drunk and introduced Namjoon and Jin, when they already knew each other and said that they should start dating.

Taehyung hooked an arm under his boyfriend, walking towards them. "Did anyone call me?"

In response to that, Jin showed him his empty glass. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, baffled at the sight. "So?"

Jin stepped closer towards him. "Are you telling me you didn't drink this?"

Taehyung sighed, "He was with me. We were talking about which color onesie we could wear when we go to the grocery store." He said in a cute voice.

"Isn't it, baby?" He pinched the male's waist, earning a smile from him.

Jin didn't look satisfied at his answer, "Really? I don't believe you."

"I swear to god, I didn't even enter the kitchen-" A strange sound of footsteps interrupted his protest.

Chaerin burst through the door, stumbling over various objects on the floor. Her legs swayed as she walked towards Yoongi. "Chaerin, why are you here?"

Instead of answering, she beamed, throwing her arms around Yoongi, startling him a bit. Immediately, when the foul smell of alcohol hit his nose, Yoongi knew what she had done.

"You drank it, didn't you?" Jin raised one of his brows. He pretended to look annoyed, but Yoongi couldn't help but notice how his eyes flickered with amusement.

He rolled his eyes at the sight, "I knew she couldn't tolerate alcohol," He muttered.

Yoongi grabbed her arm, but she didn't even move slightly. "Yoongs, can't I just stay here for some time?" She was slurring her words, Yoongi couldn't believe it just took her a few glasses to be tipsy, considering that he had the highest alcohol tolerance.

He stared blankly at her, who was now pinching his cheeks, showing a cute smile, "My little meow-meow?"

He couldn't ignore the fact that he was low-key having a panic attack at that nickname. Yoongi bit his lower lip, staring at the girl who was smiling like an idiot.

He gulped at her stare. "C'mon, let's get you to bed."

Taehyung stared at both of them, while Yoongi grabbed her arm, dragging her towards his bedroom.

He turned the doorknob, letting her fall on his bed. She whined, pouting like a small kid, "I can't sleep alone, Yoongs."

Yoongi rolled his tongue in his cheek, "So?"

She grasped his arm, blocking him from leaving the room, "I need you."

He chuckled, "Me?"

Yoongi smiled to himself as he climbed onto the bed. She lay on the bed, curling up near Yoongi who was not sure whether she was just drunk or she really needed him by her side.

Nevertheless, the truth was that he liked it. He liked how she laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He liked it when she whined; he liked it when she pinched his cheeks and gave him nicknames.

"Yoongi, listen. I'm not drunk, okay?" She said, pointing her finger in his direction. Her slurry words and the way she looked at him were enough to convince anyone that she was drunk.

He brought her finger down, You're gonna regret this so much in the morning. "Alright."

She pinched his cheeks again, pouting, while he saw the sparkles in her eyes as a form of amusement. "I'm really not drunk."

She raised her hands."I'm just being me." Chaerin poked his chest playfully as she showed a cute smile. "And you have to be yourself."

A trace of a smile spread across his lips. "I'm always being myself."

Chaerin giggled like a small kid, burying her face in the crook of his neck, seeking warmth from him. "Do you think I'm drunk?" She mumbled.

"No," He said playfully, running his fingers through the strands of her hair.

"Exactly. You're kinda cute, you know?"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, patting her back lightly, helping her fall asleep. "I'm pretty sure you don't a clue what you're saying because you're drunk."

"Hmm." She wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes. 

She knew it was crazy.

The way her heartbeats raced when she saw him, yet feeling so comfortable at his embrace. The way she melted in his arms every time.

His fingers gently caressed the back of her shoulder, helped her fall asleep. Chaerin was now curled up next to him.

The room was dead silent. Somehow, even though the night was freezing cold, he felt warmth from her.

Yoongi brushed the hair behind her ears. His gaze softened as he tapped her nose playfully, "Not drunk." He said to himself, chuckling.