28

"You like that game a lot, huh?"

Jungkook rolled his tongue in his cheek as he watched his boyfriend closely. Sweat beads cascaded down his neck, as Taehyung pressed the controller, turning left and right on the couch, as he played the game.

Taehyung nodded, playfully poking his nose in response. "Cutie."

The male scoffed as he made eye contact with hi., "What about Jackson, huh? Is he cute enough?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows, looking vaguely confused, "What are you implying?" His boyfriend looked down at his feet, before saying in a very low voice, "Looks like no one needs me now."

His mouth formed an 'o.' Taehyung pursed his lips, and threw his arms around his boyfriend, "I need you." He knew very well that Jungkook sometimes needed more attention.

Jungkook slightly smiled, hugging him back, "I was kidding."

Yoongi who came down the stairs scrunched his nose. "Ugh, my eyes," He complained as he saw the couple sitting quite close to each other.

"Just wait till we catch you and Chaerin together." Jungkook scoffed as he pinched Taehyung's waist teasingly.

"Can't wait." Taehyung winked as he pinched the other's waist back.

Yoongi lazily tilted his head. "I can see you both," He reminded them. "Where's Namjoon, anyway?"

Jungkook winked at his boyfriend, before facing Yoongi. "Probably at his room." Yoongi scoffed at both of them flirting, before walking towards Namjoon's room.

He knocked once.

"What are you doing? Ahh! Come out!"

"Gimme a minute, Hyung."

Yoongi scrolled through his phone. He stiffened up immediately, as he saw that he had received a message from Chaerin that said "CODE: RED, COME HERE!

It couldn't be for the notes since she had given them back. It couldn't be about the K-drama either, which was supposed to release its new episode tomorrow.

This had been the seventh time she had asked him to come to her house. And it was Wednesday today.

He bit the inside of his cheek in frustration, wondering what the girl had done this time. "Gotta go! It's important!" He yelled against the door, before running out of the house.

A moment later, Namjoon opened his door but frowned, seeing Yoongi wasn't there. He bit his lower lip, before asking Jungkook where Yoongi-hyung was.

Jungkook sighed. "He ran out of the house saying that he had to go somewhere important."

Namjoon slumped, as his feet dragged him back into his bedroom, "Why doesn't anyone call me when I'm free?"