Ch.9: Are these Feelings ?!?!?

Luna's POV

After I cried my eyes I heard William's moans. I pushed myself from the corner and made sure he was okay.  Hr has no fever he should be okay.

He slowly opened his eyes but the sun hit his eyes so I rushed and closed the windows. 

"You can open your eyes now!" I slowly said my head down.

"Good morning! !" He said his voice throaty

"Good Morning Alpha" I said looking up at him.

"What happened to me?" He said never darting his gaze off of mine.

"Well sir you came home last night drunk. You lost conscious at the door I dragged here since I couldn't carry you. You had fever I made my best to cool you but your wouldn't cool down. So I splashed ice and water on you! You woke up angry at me than passed out. That's all I know! And sorry. ." I said in one breath

"For what?  What are you sorry for?" He asked suspicious.

"For falling asleep instead of taking care of you last night" I said breaking the eye contact and looking down.

"Yeah never mind you did more than you should. " he said.
Oh well I didn't expect this reaction.  Sometimes I think he is lunatic jerk and sweet heart all of sudden what the hell?

I so wanted to hug him at the moment but what can I do!

The silence was so awkward.  He never dismissed me so I have to stay until he said otherwise . Than my cell rang I jumped a bit from the sudden noise.

"May I answer it Alpha?" I asked politely.

He nodded.

I took my golden purse from where I dropped it last night it was on his bed. "Umm hello" I answered.

"Lunaa where the hell were you last night? !" Asked Mia.

"Well I couldn't attend the party last night cause there was a emergency.  Sorry and happy birthday.  You can come by to take your gift though mia." I said

"Is it mister Control freak alpha?" She asked

"Yepp " I said.

"Well gues what I found my mate! Guess who is it?" She joked

"Who is it?" I asked joy rushing through my veins.  I am so happy for her. She deserves the best.

"Beta Carter" she yelled through the phone

"WHO?" I screamed . Well he better not reject her or I will the death for him

"Carter my crush for christ sake! What's wrong with you?" She said

"DID HE REJECT YOU?" I screamed more.

"No, he did quite the opposite we're an item now" she said

"Awwww I am so happy for you. Well gotta go see ya" I said and closed the phone.

I found William next to the window staring outside
Suddenly with a calm yet firm tone he says what I wasn't expecting .
"Omega your work NOW"

"Y-y-yes alpha! " and I slowly dismissed his room to start my work once more.

WILLIAM'S POINT OF VIEW (sorry for the sudden change but I must put it)

I slowly stared at her figure exiting my room. Of course that everyone is thinking what jerk does that!
But the truth is that for a moment when she was taking care of me, I sorta regreted rejecting her. And that bothered me an Alpha should never back down from his decision.
But it seemed that my heart was aching a bit and my vision was blurred with regret.
I so wanted to hug back there and then.
But the sudden ring of her phone made me came to reality especially after I heard her yelling Did He rejected You?! It all clicked once more I rejected her and I really have to forget about all those mixed up feelings if they are feelings anyway.
And the best way is.... KASEY

So I called her. Yes I know she's a slut I am very aware of that but still, alcohol and her makes me forget things.
She answered and she'll be here any minute and well... the fun begins.

Back to LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW

Just when I was doing my work pain shouted inside me. Not the first time, every night since he rejected he seems that he just can't get enough of that slut. And every night the pain gets worst so I lied there waiting the darkness to consume me.

Helloo okay okay very short chapter but still better than nothing

I recieved a very nice comment today from @shaikhishrat12345
Thank you for finding my story exciting.

NEXT CHAPTER 20 VOTES
1 2 3 annnnnnd HIT Vote

Song for the chapter Hob w mkattar  by Joseph Attieh
I recommend everyone to listen to it.
And right on the side is a picture of my favorite singer Joseph Attieh

AND 3 COMMENTS feed back if you downloaded the song I suggested.

New update once I get my 16 votes and 3 comments about the song!