Ch.7: Awkward

William's POV

Where is she " asked mom for the hundredth time

"Who is she?!" I asked annoyed by the same question

"She will be here in a second " answered dad ignoring my question again.

Than the someone knocked on the door

" See I told you " warmly smiled dad to mom

"Come In " slowly said mom...

I heard some heels knocks on the floor and I didn't bother looking around..

"Sorry for being late mom " said a very sweet voice...

I quickly turned towards to voice, to see Luna standing there in a very short dress showing a bit of her butt.

God she looked so sexy, I so wanna fuck her right now.

Her long beautiful legs , hips, curves, boobs and that ass so likable right now.

And when I reached her lips, she was a red tomato smiling when she caught me checking her out.

"Take a seat next to Will darling... " And she did.

I couldn't help myself but to stare at her tights.

Maybe I should stop being a jerk and be nice though I am not getting back from my decision. she is still my Omega and I am going to take advantage from that to please myself....

If you know What I mean.

Elias was going crazy to mark her right now.

Elias is my wolf.

In the middle of the dinner , dad wanted to say something

"Luna, since you have been released from the hospital today. You will stay in William's room in case something bad happened he will protect you. "

She looked at me chocked and I did the same...

"I don't mind " I said.

She was chocked even more.

"That's it " said John

"I have already made the servants take your clothes to his room " said Brenda

" Excuse me I am going to get some rest " Luna excused herself and went...

"Well I better get going too " see you guys...

I opened the door to my room to find Luna leaning to get something from under the bed that made her dress get high showing all her ass.

I shifted and growled, I took her by the waist and pinned her to the wall after making sure the door was locked.

She was afraid "I am sorry "

My wolf was uncontrollable

"You have a nice ass " I said, my voice was throaty but I didn't care.

I pushed myself even closer to her, and smashed my lips on hers.

She tensed for a second but kissed back

Our tongues fought for dominance and I surely wan.

Than I realized What I was doing and took a step back.

I ran my hands through my hair and looked at her.

"Change and go to sleep " I ordered In my Alpha tone.

She nodded...

She quickly got back from the closet wearing ladies boxer and showed her butt a bit. And a bra....

I stared at her, long a hard , getting enough of the view in front of men

We will be having fun right now if you haven't rejected her yelled Elias

He was right, I rejected her and that's it..

She was very uncomfortable , I am her mate she should be comfortable around me...

"Come to bed " I ordered.

She did What I demanded

"Closer "

She shifted closer to me, I pulled her by her waist till her back was on my chest.

"You will never wear that dress again " I said firmly.

She shivered at my breath on her neck than nodded.

"Good girl"

============================

Luna's Pov

Ughhhhhhh I hate mornings, today Is Monday and I hate Mondays.....

I got out of bed slowly, and last nights event rushed through my memory, I am going to share the Same bedroom with him for God knows how much

Will was no where to be found...

If you think that I hope he takes me back after What happened yesterday , you're wrong cause it was just his wolf!

My wolf wants him, Hell I want him.

His wolf want me but he doesn't...

See simple as it sounds!!!!!!!

I walked through my closet and found my black extra skinny jeans and my combat boots, and a red off shoulders leather blouse, paired my my black leather jacket.

Did my hair , put on make-up and looked at my reflection

I looked good...

I called Mia to pick me up....

Well hard work....

It's getting ugly.... Ta Da

Share

Vote

Comment

and the most important keep reading

xoxo

~ Lara