Ch.8: Drunk William

After that Mia was late to pick me up. I was laughed on for getting into class rather than staying out.

Yeah right a nerd gotta be a nerd!

Mia's birthday was getting closer it's next week and she will be able to find her mate! Sixteenn i hope that her fate will be different from mine cause she really deserve all the best and a mate able to love , protect,and cherish her as should be done.

So i was planning on throwing a party for her, she deserves it of course.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

My life was getting worse and worse by the second...

Why ?

Well how would u feel if u were picked on all the week. Physically and mentally abused.

Bruises will heal but being called a slut a whore and the look of disgust, these things you can't easily forget.

Well forgetting about the school abuse and the names. The pain i was getting from my mate was, i mean is the reason why i am so miserable these days....

The past few weeks, he made sure to hurt me in every possible situation.. Like well being with Kasey Clare all night long every fuckin' night.

John and Brenda were getting worried by the minute and were doing their best work to find who the hell is my mate to kill him. And it just happen to be their son... How ironic.

Carla was getting weaker and so was I.

Will never wasted to second to kick me in the stomach, hold me by the throat, slap me and blaming me for being his mate.

Well tonight i was going to have fun, Its Mia's 16th birthday and i have prepared her the best birthday party. I choose The Hope theme cause you never know what happens with you but you should always have hope and told everyone to wear white...

I did all my chores. Wore my dress. Put on makeup and headed to the door.

Than the door opens up and the door hit me! Lucky Me!!! (Note the sarcasm)

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lunaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! Youuuuuuuuu Lookkkkkk Gooooddddd" My head snapped at the entrance and i saw a drunk William in front of me.

Than in a second he slapped me hard on the cheek.

"Ooopsss Omegaaa Ahhahahhaha "

I quickly felt the burning on my cheek while tears were forming in my eyes .

But suddenly Will fell on the floor, I ran towards him to pick him up. He was very hot, he had fever and this is not a good sign.

With all the force i had left i tried my best to pick him up to his room where i laid him on the bed trying my best to cool his body.

I brought ice and put it on his head and i gave him a pill for killing fever but it wasn't working.

No one was still at the pack they were all out since it was friday of course and i was alone with William!

For a moment the thought of him dead broke me and i didn't know what else could i do.

So the only idea was to spill cold water on him. He will wake up get angry but I am not going to let him die. I just can't.

I ran to the bathroom and came back with a lot of icy water and spilled them on William...

William shout out "What the hell?" Anger filling his face. I put my hand on his head to see how the fever was doing but nothing was working.

I started panicking...

"What the hell ?!?!? " Shouted Will again

I suddenly realized what i did and put my head down.

"Sorry Alpha you were drunk and you lost conscious in front if door so brought you here where i realized you have fever. I tried my best to kill the fever but nothing is working that's why i thought about spilling water on you, Sorry Sir"

"Oh ok " i didn't how his reaction was because my head was down.

"Look up Luna" ordered me Alpha William.

I look up.. "Need anything sir ?"

"No but ... i ... was... " Then he fell unconscious again.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE BE ALRIGHT!" i yelled...

I kneeled next to the bed putting the ice once again on his head...

After an hour or so he had no fever left. He was just asleep... fast asleep. He was so peaceful. I stared at him a bit cause i never had the chance when he was awake and realized how unlucky i am.

Tears made their way out of my eyes freely while i sat silently in the corner..

"why am i like this? Why? A mate who doesn't care one bit for me. Why am i so weak? So fat? So unlucky? I hate my life i just hate everything about here. Why can't i bring myself to stand out?!why i am such a failure?"

HELLOOOOO
Well it's been a while so I just wanted to tell you that I want 15 votes to updatee.
Do your besttttt
1 2 3 and gooooooo hittttt Voteeeee
Just if you like the storyyy Heheheheh

Picture of Taylor on the side! How cute!!