Ch.14: Thank You

William's POV

I was there laying down on my bed, when the door suddenly burst open. And here Mia was standing at the door. She entered without even a permission and sat at the desk seat. That chick is gonna drive me crazy, each time she wants something she breaks into my room. I wonder how can Carter be with her.
Well, what now!!
"Yes Mia" I boringly said

"Look I will help you with Luna" she said..

Well that make me turn my attention to her.
"Yes of course. You're ready to help me?" I asked her a bot shocked.
There's a helping person here. And why is she suddenly helping, god only knows!!!

"Not for you asswhole! !! For her"
I knew it.
God I hate her.
And she continued..
"Yesterday she found out that Me ans Carter mated, and when we were in school she told me how it was her dream to have a mate to love her and how she envied me for having carter such a caring person,  well and she have a mate,  she can't have another and I'm gonna make sure to get her back her mate. Though I don't agree with this cause you know I despise you and hate from my heart but she have one mate that unfortunately it's you soo...."
She said.
She wanted a mate but look what I did. 
I was so excited, so I jumped and hugged Mia "Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you"
I yelled hugging her.
But she pushed me away
"Get your filthy hands off of me jerk or else I'll hurt where the sun doesn't shine" she pointed her finger threateningly to me.
Well I won't ever hug her again, and I mean never ever ever.

"Plus she'd be getting into heat anytime now, we have to make sure you guys are together before that happens"
I slapped my hands on my forehead of course,  heat.
Heat is when she-wolf needs her mate the most for sexual flavors. The sent become addictive to all unmated wolves that try to approach her. Not forgetting about the fact that she go through an unbearable pain until given the sexual pleasure from any wolf .
But NOT any wolf can touch when I am alive. No baby she's all.mine she won't even hold any male's mark unless it's mine.

"Omg so ..." I said running my hand in my blond hair.
God how I wished it was luna's hand instead.

"So I have a plan... " she said sitting down again.
She sat across from her and listened to her quietly

"First I need your word, in full honesty"
I nodded it is more like interrogation! ! Haha

"Do you love her?" She said slowly
"Yes from all my heart" she smiled.

She wrote down something on her notebook that I never noticed she was holding .
"Great"

"So let's see what you know about her. .. "
I nodded.
I probably don't know much right now but I wanna know all details about from the stupidest to the highest.
I wanna know everything! !

"In wish class is she in?"
Asked Mia

DUHHHHH

"Senior"

"How old is she?"
Asked Mia again

"16"
Heheh I am answering so right to the questions for now

"In which college did she get accepted? "
A smirk playing on her lips. She probably knows I won't answer that one.
So she answered instead.

"Harvard.  She got accepted in harvard in a full scholarship."

Wowww Harvard? Full scholarship?  That's great!! She must be real smart for a 16 years old girl even I haven't gotten any reply from any of the schools I sent letters to.
My girl is not just hot she's smart too and I love that....

"Yeah William she's a smarty unlike you jerk" said Mia.
Did I told you that I hate her????
I probably did. But still I tell you once more. .. I HATE HER.

"Let me tell you my plan than - "
Wow though I hate this girl but I have to admit that her plan is genius.
Wow I realise now that it's getting spicy and I love it.

Luna girl, your prince is coming ;)

This chapter is dedicated to the soul of Issam Breidy, the famous actor and singer! His death broke our hearts.
Rest In peace Issam and you'll always and forever stay in our hearts.  We love you

------》 Picture of Issam On The Side