Ch.11: Beaten Up, and Raped

Recap:
"You are out of your position until you prove that you are trustworthy enough to be handled it again, you're dismissed" said John with a blank expression.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

William's POV

She told them! She fuckin told them! I ordered her not to!
That bitch is so gonna pay for what she did
You'll pay for this Luna, believe me you will, I mind linked her.

For now alcohol will be amazing.
"Kasey Club 21 right away" I said to Kasey through mind link.
I must make sure not to do anything with her tonight or else I dead.

At club I surely drunk a lot and I mean a lot
A LOT
"Baby you must stop drinking you can't keep drinking come on let have fun" kasey winked.
Disgusting I should find a new slut.

"She fuckin told them I am gonna let her pay and I'll make sure she suffers a lot"

"But bae... " and than boom I slapped her. Wow that felt good she was just annoying.

I tried to stand up but it took a while and I fell a few times. I giggled I must be too drunk.

Hotties were around me but I couldn't have fun with any I want my title back no matter what.

"You can't drive let me call a cab for u" said the bartender.
I just nodded.

I took the cab home.
I just wouldn't stop giggling. She was beautiful her sent was amazing but she was a bitch she told them
SHE FUCKIN TOLD THEM

I tried to open a door than finally I succeeded.
"OMEGA" I yelled
Luna came running "yes sir"

"Did you told them that I made u my omega? I whispered yelled at her

"No sir"

"Good girl"
I took her wrists and made her closer to me.
She was wearing a short sleep shorts and a bra. She was sleeping.
She looked sexy ! And that's new! I never knew she had such body.

"Luna? " I seductively asked
"Y-y-yes sir" she was very uncomfortable with our close proximity and tried to step back but I held her closer

"You look amazing" I whispered next her ear.
She shivered.

"Thank u" she whispered and tried to get away

"You never get away from me" I yelled and dragged her out of the house.

I blocked her between me and a tree.
Her breathing became fast.
I kissed her! BUT she wouldn't kiss back.

I slapped her hard "KISS ME YOU BITCH"

She mouthed a "no"

I slapped twice "you will and you will enjoy it too Bitch.
You broke me, you took away my title, and I will take you and you will submit to me wether my like or not"

Her eyes were wide, and tears started spilling on the grass. We were in the middle of the forest were a cave.

I took her hair in my hand and slapped her, "do you hear me?" I said low and dangerously.

I dragged her inside and pushed down on the hard floor! Tears started spilling and the stone and she was trying to stand up but I stepped hard on her stomach and she arched her back in pain.

Than I laid on her "did you hear me?"

"I don't want to"

I slapped her once twice thrice I took a stone and throw it on her feat and she fell on her floor again
I blocked her under me and started kissing her .
She started kicking and pushing me .
I punched in the stomach.

"Did you hear me?" I said once again

I punched her more and more she wouldn't stop wincing and it kinda broke me but she deserves the pain before the pleasure after all she has given me.

She just laid there unable to move after all the punches.

So I captured her lips and ripped her clothes off but tears wouldn't stop spilling and sobs and wincing.
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

After that I realised what I did last night! I was very ashamed of myself I took away her virginity I beat her I abused her. And now I'm fuckin screwed.
Last night I took her to her bedroom and laid her there
I inspected her injuries and it broke me .
I sobered up and cried just like little baby
I stared at her for a while , red eyes, bruises.
I did that and I just realised something there that I LIKE LUNA RICHERSON

Next chapter
25 votes
Thankkk Youuuuuuuuu
I never got 30 votes but u deserve an update love you