Ch.4: Hospital

I slowly tried to open my eyes, but too much light was facing me.

I closed them once more...

"It's Okay open your eyes now " a sweet lady said.

I slowly opened them and looked at a blonde Girl in front of me, she was smiling... Than she looked at the papers between her hands...

" So you are Luna, ..."

I looked around me , I was in a small white room, I must be in the hospital...

So I Cut her off " Why am I in the hospital?! "

I slowly asked.

She took her head off the paper and looked at me than smiled.

A few seconds later that smiles faded "After checking you up in the hospital, we found bruises all over your stomach, we studied you well from the inside and found out that your bones are broken, have someone physically abused you cause it is from our responsibility to inform the police! "

That she looked at me.

I swallowed my saliva, and thought for a second, Oh nothing the thing is that my wolf mate have fucked another girl last night and I felt it through my mate bond,  Oh yeah the best answer is that.

"No I was cleaning my room last night,  and some pain shooted inside my stomach and everything went black after that "

I said averting my gaze off hers.

"Okay, you are dismissed this afternoon " I heard her mumble quietly...

"Okay thank you " I said.

Than I heard the door close, the nurse left.

He slept with her! He was enjoying himself.

Of course he was having fun with her she's experienced!

He wouldn't had fun with a virgin like me after all.

I pictured him smiling and happy it drew a smile on my face.

Than again the thought of him rejecting me, giving me Omega rank, cheating on me, made my fist clench and anger shoot through my body!

Will 's POV

I woke up on the sound of my alarm, quickly clicked the snooze button and took a quick shower.

I came downstairs to have breakfast...

"Omega " I yelled.

No one answered

"Luna! Last alert! " I yelled again but still.

I slowly pushed the kitchen door ahead of me and came in with slow footsteps but Luna wasn't there.

I saw Alejandro in view, he was the perfect Italian cook ever.

I just love him. (Not literally; )

"Where's Luna?! " I asked.

Alejandro put his head down sadness flashing through his eyes

"Where is she?" I asked again

"She's in the hospital!" Said Alejandro slowly...

"In the pack hospital?! " I asked feeling a bit concerned

"No in the town's hospital! We found her passed out last night in your room, the pack doctor wasn't here so we had no other choice! "

said Alejandro

"Who made the decision?!  I am the Alpha! " I yelled.

They have no right to take her anywhere without my permission...

The doctors Will ask about her situation and Will wonder about how fast she heals...

That is not good...  Not at All...

"Former alpha did! " said Alejandro quietly...

"Dad?????" I asked wide eyed

"Yes, he did...  You know she is like a daughter to him! "

I shook my head and left...

I know that Luna was their favorite and that they consider her as their own... But the decision he made was too risky...

I lied on the sofa thinking about last night... How I gave Luna Omega rank and fucked Kasey all night...

Damn she was good but there is something about her that can't fulfill my pleasure...

It's a matter of time before my parents found out that I found and rejected my own mate , that Will lead to an awful lecture especially since Luna is like their daughter...

I asked myself thousands of times why couldn't I have Someone like Kasey...

Someone experienced in bed.. Model body... Fuck-able anytime...  Popular...  Sexy.

But All I got was a cute, little virgin that All she cares about is her grades ...

I wished I was mated to an outgoing woman...

Luna is just not a Luna material...  That's it.