Ch.16: Messed Up Situations

William's POV

I rushed towards her and took her hand
"Mom, what's wrong? Where's your hair?"
She briefly looked at my father ...

"God!! Someone tell me" I groaned loudly.

"Your mom has cancer! It's been two years now! She cut her hair and made a wig from it, so no one can see the difference!"
Informed me dad...

Like WHAT? ?!?!??!?!
I felt so dumb!  How could I've been so clueless to everything happening around me? How could I not see the pain that mom was going through???

"It's a stage 4, those are her last hours" knowing dad, he tried to stay strong bit his eyes gave away his true feelings immediately.
Being an alpha and all, the loss of his mate was more painful, he could die out of depression!

I jerked away and looked him in the eyes! This can't be real!
Mom hasn't even spoke to me since I came in and he said it blankly in her faces.
It felt like a knive went into my heart, and tears slipping freely out of my eyes.

Her face was so pale . Around her eyes was so blue, I felt her hand over my hand, a very faint smile creeped on her face.

Than instantly her eyes shot close and beeping sound erupted out of nowhere!

"Alpha we're sorry for your loss" said one of the nurses...

Narrator's POV

"No no no no it can't be! Just wake her up and everything will go back to normal!
William yelled, the incident was getting to him apparently,  he was shaking uncontrollably and all nurses flinched every time he yelled at them to wake his mother!
Alpha John hugged his son, as if his life depended on it, he was the only thing left for him in this world and he wasn't gonna loose him too not while he's still alive anyway.
They hugged with all the strength they had
"But dad. .."
He noticed how puffy and red his father's eyes were, as tears were flowing freely out of his eyes, all the control he was showing a while ago broke down and he sees now how vulnerable is his father now!

Than the door instantly flew open and there was standing at the door Luna crying and her face was wet from her tears, William looked at her shocked, then suddenly she ran in the hallway like a crazy girl  and god only knew to where!!

William shrugged it off, the death of his mother was more important than to where Luna ran right now!

He got back to what he was doung earlier yelled like crazy at the nurses to wake his mother up!

Few minutes passed and the door flew open once more
"ALPHA, the fighters were patrolling,  they found a civilian wolf form our pack named LUNA KARSH trying to kill herself out of the cliff in the forest! They tried to reason with her, and tried to distracted with conversations and it's working but we don't know for how long! "
Said the wolf quickly,  the situation wasn't the right moment to talk about Pack business but he had to for the sake of pack!

William's eyes shot open in an instant, and he yelled "WHAT?"

the fighter didn't answer he just dissmissed the room, William was still in his place shocked at what he just heard and unsure of what he should do!
Than his dad whispered in his ears

"Go get her son!"
He turned to face him, his mom was a body "but mom..."

"Brenda left now,  we can't change that, Luna is still here don't let her leave us yet! We lost one of our most loving persons we don't wanna loose two, you have one mate just go get her before it too late!"

Will nodded and in seconds he was out of the room,  he shifted once he was out of the pack house and ran to the location.
Once he got there he saw her hanging on the edge of cliff lifting her leg to step on air and kill herself

"STOP"