24| The Vortex

Please comment,vote, share, and follow

5.37k reads and 269 votes THANK YOU GUYS❤️❤️😭

⤏ 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳&𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭,𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴,𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴, 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬

❝𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳❞ - 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘴

☼𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 ☼

I put on my necklaces to make sure my magic would be in control, some use rings others use necklaces. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and I smiled. I felt him kiss on my neck, and straw moving up, he turned me around and kissed me with all he had. His hand snaked down and grabbed my ass, I slightly gasped and moaned , he took the opportunity to explore my mouth.

    As I was getting deeper in the kiss he cut it off, with a confused face. He shook his head and breathed out, "Damien just mind linked me and said he wanted to talk to you in his office"

    I furrowed my eyebrows, and moved my way to the door. I was pulled back my Hunter and he gave me one last peck before I made my way to Damien.

I knocked on the big brown door, and waited for a 'come in' which I got a few seconds later. I entered the office and it looked like he really was into getting his mate back, I mean who wouldn't be.

"Please sit down Valian" I sat down in front of him, he looked alone. I could see it in his eyes, he looked scared almost. "Last night I had a dream about Thesia, and she told me to tell you they're resurrecting her mother. She said you'll know what to do." He says cutting straight to the chase.

I gasped, my eyes widening. That's impossible, the only way for thesia to win would be for her to kill her mother. And she wouldn't do that, would she?

     "What does she want you to do?" He asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head, "I'm sorry I can't tell you" I could tell he didn't like that answer but he respected it. He nodded his head towards the door, and I took the hint and left.

      I knew what she wanted me to do, and if I had to make one it would be impossible, I'm strong but not as strong as Thesia. Along time ago, I saw a scroll in which something terrible would happen involving dead souls. So I naturally told my best friend, Thesia, and she created the Vortex. The vortex is where dead people's souls go, they go into the vortex and they'll find their way back to where they came from.

     Her mother would find the way to where she was before resurrection, which would be in the Moon Goddesses palace, a place where only the best souls go.

     I went into her room, and searched through her storage chest. Moving around potions, and books I found what I was looking for. It was a tiny chest, a chest filled with candy. They could make you breathe underwater, grow a tail and gills.

     I went outside, and was stopped my Hunter. "Where are you going? It's dangerous we don't know if Ravynnes men are watching us." He said with a serious look on his face, but his eyes remained soft. "I have to go do something, don't worry I'll be back." Before he could say anything back I had already teleported myself on a cliff near the sea.

     I opened the chest, and took a candy and popped it into my mouth and chewed. I felt something itchy at the side of my neck, and that's when I knew I had to jump. My dress flailed around as I was in the air, heading towards the water. The water engulfed me, and surprisingly the candy had worked.

     I looked down to see a fin growing, and my legs conjoining into two. My eyes became sharper, my nails longer, and my hair more... silky? I had to ask Thesia about that part, I chuckled inwardly.

    I swam towards the house I went to countless of times, and made my way deeper into the darkness. As I head into the cave I see the spell book that held the spell to open the vortex. I grabbed it and quickly made my way back home, sighing as I didn't have to be near the scary creatures of the sea.
________________________________

Ik it's short but how was it?

What do you think will happen next?

Also if I made a book about a badass bitch who cared about no one... would you read it?