26| This is The End

Please comment,vote,share,follow!!!
Thank you all for 7.44k reads and 352 votes🥳👏🏻

⤏ 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦, 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 ( 𝘳𝘦𝘥 ), 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

❝𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭❞

✥𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵✥

     Thesia breathed heavily as she sat perched up onto the tree. After Damien discussed the plan, and Valian returned back, they were waiting for the perfect time to strike. They're  warriors were on the highest trees, getting good shots of Ravynnes warriors. Jay was instructing everyone to get prepared.

     The sound of an arrow hitting flesh brought her out of her mind space, she looked to her right as she saw Xavier shoot the arrow to one of Ravynnes goons. They were killing them off slowly, some of them were injecting poison, poison that Valian put into their food.

    Thesia teleported to a cliff near the Angel of Death, it would be exactly 5 minutes that Ravynne would notice what was happening and she'd call for war.

   4 minutes passed, all the supernatural leaders were ready to fight Ravynne and Jay. Even Jackson came to fight, wanting to end his brother for good.

     5, thesia counted as she felt the wind blow through her hair. 4, she sighed knowing what was about to happen. 3, she prayed hoping what Ravynne showed her was not going to happen. 2, she looked up trying to find a sign of reassurance from the moon goddess. 1, she heard the battle horn blow, just as she saw the moon twinkle just a little.

    All of Jays and Ravynnes warriors ran towards the center, and so did theirs. Thesia stared as Ravynne flew towards their allies, trying to kill them, but the young siren had other plans. She jumped off the clif landing on Ravynne herself. Each of them trying to fight off the other, in mid air.

   "Wow, heroic act before you die huh? I'll give you that" Ravynne smirked as she kicked thesia ribs. Thesia groaned but choked out Ravynne.

     Below them everyone was fighting. Damien was killing as many wolves from the opposing side, and so was Hunter,Darius and Xavier. Jackson however was headed straight for his coward of a brother, a brother who was trying to run away when he saw he was losing.

    The 2 brothers fought, "just like the old days huh" Jay hissed. Jackson growled as he and his brother shifted into their wolves. They both fought, scratching each others skin. Jay screamed as his brother bit his side.