11| The Dangers of Arastone

Please vote,comment,share and follow!

Picture of Ravynne before everything happened to her!!🥰

⤏ 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦 ( 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴), 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘮, 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

❝𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦.❞
✥𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

     She sat there in rage, staring down at the pair. How? That was the question, how did everyone live a happily ever after and she had nothing. The sight before her teased her and her demons, 'you're weak, you couldn't even finish what you started.' One of them said, while the others laughed. She gritted her teeth in disdain, and felt her rage rise. She was going to get her happily ever after, she was going to prove she was worthy.
       She looked down at her spell book, and was about to chant a curse until a growl stopped her. "Have you no patience you ugly witch, contain yourself or else I'll have to gut you out like your mother." He whispered in bitterness, his breathe hitting her ear as he bent down. Her heart couldn't stop beating, his scent, his looks she was lucky to have been blessed with a soulmate. 'He doesn't want you remember, he will only love her' her demons taunted her. Her eyes turned dark and she remembered the times when he would show her "affection."

     Slapping her, whoring around with other women and most of all choosing her. She only stayed because she wanted to kill her, Thesia, and wipe out any remains of the Mauri/Hunt family. She was wiped of her thoughts when she felt a hand yank her hair down. Her burning scalp called for help as she clawed at his fingers. "Next time you pull a stunt like that, I'll have you killed. I have no need for you, remember that." He spoke each word with hatred towards the evil witch. He never liked her for many reasons, and he had many reasons to hate her.
He wasn't always like this, he reminded himself every now and then it's not his fault. Sure, had he not killed that pregnant she wolf everything would've gone good but can you blame him. Everything was falling into plan, just the way he had expected it to. The kingdom would be his, and the head of that cocky bastard would be his as well.

He chuckled sinisterly while holding a scarf to his nose and inhaling the sweet arouma. "I'll get you back my love, we'll rule the world together, my sweet sweet Guinevere.

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

We all sat cozied up in Valians living room. Thesia was spaced out, just staring ahead as I rubbed her arm up and down. "Who's Ravynne? And why's she coming to get you?" I asked, not understanding the tense atmosphere. "It's a long story, but I'll try my best to summarize it." I wrapped her up in the wool blanket as it was windy outside. Our warriors had gone into the guest rooms, and we were in the presence of the warm fire place. Thesia heaved a sigh and relaxed her back against my chest. My wolf was relaxed, not saying a word and just basking in the scent of his mate.
"My mother was a popular girl in her school. Always answering questions, doing the best in her classes. She came from a powerful family, the most powerful witches, the Hunt family. With power came enemies, but this one was different. My mother, Guinevere, was friends with a mean girl named Ravynne Vexx. Ravynne had no friends because of her attitude. Her family line was cursed, filled with the most vile people in history. Ravynne was jealous of my mother, she would always try to out do her or hurt her in order to get to the top. Both their mothers hated eachother, their families were both bathed together in bad blood." She stopped to take a breath.

She extended her hand, a red glow emitting from it. It danced around her fingers, and it went to the middle of the room to form a shape of a woman.  The woman paced around in anger, "she was a jealous girl, jealous of everyone. Her main goal was to be on top, and she craved it. She craved the attention, it's the only thing that was taught to her by her mother." The magic changed into something colder, an older woman with fiery eyes. "There was always a rivalry, ever since time began. My mothers family were the good guys, and the Vexx's were the villains of the story."

"Ravynne couldn't handle coming in second place, she killed off my mothers sister thinking she would win. My mother took her grief and turned it into perseverance. She banned Ravynne, and there she was killed off. Ravynne knew something would happen so she stole Arastone." Hunters face showed complication to understand, and so did mine.
      Valian cut through, "Arastone, is this green diamond thats basically the epitome of evil. It gives off demons into the holders soul, they basically feed off of the victim. You can tell who's been taken into the hands of the Arastone, they usually have an imprint of the stone on them."

      "Right now she's more dangerous then ever, the stone gives her more power than she can handle." Thesia continues. A thought popped up into my head, "can she control other people, like forcefully tell them what to do." I say. Thesia looks at me questionably, "No, she can probably persuade but she can't force anyone to do anything. The demons don't have too much power to do that."
      "Someone's working with her then, if she can't control them someone might be threatening them." I whisper, Hunter looks at me in understanding. "What do you mean?" Thesia says. I sigh, "there have been more attacks with rogues, they would never listen to a witch but they might feel threatened by a high ranked wolf."

       "Was there anyone else who could have had a vendetta against you." Hunter asks Thesia. She shook her head 'no' and Valian opened her mouth to comment when the guards barged into the room.

"Your majesty, your brother was attacked."
________________________________
Please vote,comment,share and follow!

What happened Darius?

How do you think Xavier will react?

Also what did you think Ravynne's next move is??