Epilogue

Please vote, comment, share and follow!!

^ current fav song.

Sadly this is it and this is the end. Idk if you can tell but towards the end of this book I didn't feel as much passion as I did in the beginning and I apologize for that.

But... THANK YOU FOR 8.41K reads!!! ❤️

❤️Please check out my new book

❤️Please check out my new book. ❤️

⤏ 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘟𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴.❞

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

     I breathe out a sigh as I stare down at the grave, oh how long it's been. My eyes glazed over in sadness as I read the quote on the headstone, "when I die, plant flowers over my grave, so when the seeds bloom, you can pick me and hold me again"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and a weak smile made its way onto my face. "She's dancing with the angels now" the soft voice said to me, she placed a kiss on my back.

She turned me around, and held my face in her hands, "I am the luckiest man on earth" I say while looking into Thesias eyes, she smiles at me while pecking my lips slowly.

After I had lost hope that my mate was alive, a bright light bursted from the ground and into the sky. She came out and landed on the ground with a thud. I don't remember a time where I ran so quickly in my life. Jay and Ravynne were dead, and so were their goons. Valian had lost a lot of blood, but thank god we were able to heal her before she died.