6| angela

Please Vote,Share,Comment and Follow!!

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵: 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯) 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵: 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵)

𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵: 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 ( 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵)

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 '𝘰𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵' ❞

✢𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘯✢

     I groaned as the light from the sun escaped the blinds. Getting out of my king sized bed, I head to the bathroom to do my business. While I was changing I heard my phone go off. I quickly zipped my pants up, and picked up the phone. "Hello?" I answered while trying to find a shirt to wear, "Hey, I just wanted to know where you're taking Thesia on your date." Hunter said.
I thought of this all night, it was partially a reason as to why I hadn't slept well. "I was thinking of taking her to Angela's Meadow. Set up a nice picnic, walk around." He was silent for a few seconds until he replied back excitingly, "Angela's Meadow?! Just remember... you got this and everything will be alright."

To some it might look like he's advising a friend about a date, but to me he knew how much that Meadow meant. Along time ago someone who meant a lot to me used to love to go to those meadows. She loved to run, pick flowers and tell the craziest stories. She didn't have anyone other than her family, so she cherished everyone moment she could spend with them. She was innocent, oblivious to the evil and hatred in the world. She was my bumblebee, my partner in crime. One day, she was wandering to far out and she was killed by rogues.
The kingdom lost a pure soul, but we know she's well up with the moon goddess.

    That girl was Amara Knight, my 13 year old sister. Those meadows meant a lot to me, and everyone in the family. It was where my ancestors welcomed their mates with opened arms. It was where my mother and father accepted each other, as well as Damien and Xavier. Since Hunter is family, he'll also get to accept his mate there.
My sister used to dream of the days where she would meet her mate. She would talk about my mate all the time. How she'd love to meet her, and how she could see us both in Angela's Meadow.

The reason it's called 'Angela's Meadow' is because the first Alpha kings mate was named Angela. He believed that she deserved everything, so he treasured her with gems, clothes and money. She refused his gifts, making him confused and conflicted. He thought that the finest woman deserved the finest of things. One day she took him by the Meadow where once upon a time..they consummated their mating and told him.

"All these items will one day go away, but the nature that surrounds us will never go. It might die, and wither but the beauty of nature is that it grows back. It grows stronger, and more powerful just like my love for you."

He then decided the Meadow to be a place of acceptance between mates for his lineage. He showered her with love and affection but he couldn't help but give her one more thing, the Meadow. The name was signed in her blood. The Knight family owns these forests, but that Meadow will only and could only belong to Angela.

   I hear someone clear their throat, and I see thesia by the door staring at me.

or more specifically my abs, I smirk internally.

   I tell Hunter bye, and hang up before he can reply with anything. I clear my throat, and it's as if she finally snaps out of it and smiles sheepishly at me. I try my best to hide my smile, but it ends up showing while I finally chuckle. She looks embarrassed but tries to play it off by acting cool. "How can I help you on this fine morning, princess."
She blushes at the name, "I was out of my room, and they wanted me to tell you if you wanted to eat breakfast." I look at her, and see her eyes wander to my chiseled abs. "I'll come and eat breakfast, as long as you're there."

I quickly get a black button-down shirt, and open the first button while rolling up my sleeves. I walk out the room to see Thesia about to walk down the stairs. I call out to her, and jog lightly towards her. "You're really going to go down all of those stairs?" I ask her with an eyebrow raised. She looks around in confusion, looks back at me with a hand on her hip and says "yea, how else are we going to get breakfast."
   While still remaining eye contact I point to the right, she follows my hand and sighs dramatically. "So you're telling me, there was an elevator all along. We walked up all those stairs yesterday, maybe you could've mentioned that." She says in an accusing tone, I thought she was being serious until I saw her lips turn up and curl into a smile.

"Come on, let's go and have breakfast." She chuckled while lightly patting my arm. I smiled internally as I remembered what my mother told me, "take it slow, don't be one of those guys who just grabs her and yells 'mine'. Talk to her, get to know each other, joke around. Just remember son, she isn't an object and if I see you treating her as such... ohh you don't want to know what I'll do."
   My mother was a woman of her words, but when she says things like 'you don't want to know what I'll do' It really does send shivers down your spine.

    We get to the elevator and I press the button which would take us to the kitchen floor. "So Mr.Alpha King, are you busy" she asks me hesitantly. "Actually I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date today." I say while scratching my neck nervously. "Today?" She says, her plump rosy lips smiling. Oh what I'd give to see those rosy lips wrapped around my di-
   I hear her clear her throat, "oh yea today, just think of it as two people talking to each other, and having fun." I say, am I rambling?
"That would be great, but I don't have any clothes other than what I'm wearing." She says while blushing and looking down. "I'll get you anything you need." I say while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. I leave my hand on her cheek, her soft cheek. The elevator pings, and we get off.

   We all head into the kitchen to be welcomed with Darius and Hunter arguing about the last piece of bacon. My mother and father laughing at them, and Xavier sitting there with a hand wrapped around Darius's waist. Hunter was trying to make a point but ended up bumping a glass with his hand, making it shatter. I look around as if everything is normal until Thesia says,

"So I'm guessing this is another day at the Knight's house?"

________________________________Please Comment, Vote, Share and
How was this chapter???

Are things moving fast?? Please comment

Just a little information, I'm not going to be making each chapter as if it was a day. Because let's be honest if I did that, it would be just too many chapters. Do you agree??

Comment your ideas for the cast. It can be anyone ranging from Thesia and Damien, to his mother and father.

hope you liked the chapter!!!