13| Selene

Please vote,comment,share and follow!

Thank you all for 90 votes and almost 1.90k views🥺🤍

⤏ 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵❝𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦

❝𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦.❞

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

I woke up to soft kisses being placed on my neck. I groaned out, and nuzzled my face deeper into Damiens chest. "Good morning"his voice rasped out. My stomach felt as if it had butterflies in it, and my cheeks flushed a deep red. I tried to get out of his arms but he wouldn't budge. I procrastinated getting out of bed, but the feeling of my bladder almost exploding made me try to jump out of bed.

Key word try.

   Damien groaned out, tightening his hold on me. I wheezed out a, "please I need to pee" my face turning into a tomato. I couldn't hear anything but I could tell he was laughing by the way his chest moved up and down. He let me go, finally. I went and did my business, and when I returned my eyes bulged out and my throat went dry. Damien stood there with just his boxers, his abs and muscles on show. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He says with a smug smile. I grabbed my phone and squinted at him, "well I'm trying to but you keep moving."
       He blushed lightly , and I chuckled. "I thought today we could explore pack grounds." He says while pulling me into him by my waist. "Since you've showed me your home, let me show you mine."
I looked at him in confusion, hadn't we took a tour around the house already? He seemed to understand and chuckled. "Today I'll show you the entire kingdom, not just the house."

     The weather was in between being hot and cold. I finished dressing up, and as I was placing my earrings on two warm and muscly hands wrapped around me. "You look absolutely magnificent" he said with an open mouth kiss on my neck. I shivered, and blushed as I thanked him. He could see I was struggling to put my necklace on and gave me a hand instead. "Come on, I wouldn't want to be late." We walked downstairs and I was surprised to see Darius back home so soon. I knew wolves healed fast, but this was so fast. "He's a royal, his genes are better than anyone else." Damien whispered as if he could read my thoughts.
       "Oh my god, look at this bad ass bitch." Darius said while looking at me. "You go girl!" He hyped me up, and I laughed. His back was to Xavier and they were cuddling. Damien cleared his throat expecting a compliment as well, "you look fine too I guess." Darius said while expecting his nails. Damiens face turned into a 'are you serious' kinda face before he heard Darius roar out a laugh. "Just kidding big brother, you look fantastic as well."

       "Wow" I breathed out as I saw the villages and people of this kingdom. They bowed at Damien and smiled sincerely at me. Some were smiling at me, and some looked at me with no emotions but I could see something else in their eyes. "They're finally excited to see their queen" he says while wrapping his arm securely around my waist. "You announced I was your mate" I asked surprised. He shook his head as we kept walking. "Everyone knows from the ball, we'll have a coronation to make it official."

     I felt a tap on my thigh and looked down. A little girl stared back at me, with a wide smile. "Hello your majesty."She said while staring at me and bowing. I chuckled and bent down to her hight.
"Hello, what's your names" as she was about to answer I heard three frantic calls. The girl stiffened and smiled cheekily as I raised my eyebrow at her. The corners of Damiens lips lifting up as he tried to stifle his laugh. "My names Amber."Before anyone could say anything, 3 people started to scold her. "Why did you run, something could've happened."

"It's alright, they were just swinging by Amaria" Damien said next to me. Amaria widened her eyes in understanding, "come on we're gonna be late to the beach." Amber whined at Amaria. "But mom I don't want to" she dragged out. "It's boring" the little girl huffed. I crouched down to her height, "you don't like the water?" She nodded. "At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but moves through movement. It's a get away, you can even talk to the sea nymphs." I whisper in excitement.
"And I heard from a little birdy that the fishes wanted to talk to some new people." Her eyes widened, and shimmered for a second. She yanked on her mother's hand, "come on mama I want to play with the sea nymphs and fishies." Her mother looked at me in gratitude, nodded her head, and picked her daughter up to go to the beach.

       We walked around, meeting a few people and tasting the delicious pastries of the kingdom. The battle grounds were by far my favorite place. It was the size of at least 10 football fields. Everyone ranging from male to female, young to old were training. Some trained with in their wolf form and others worked on their human form.  I would've trained too if it wasn't for my outfit. By the time we were finished we were heading to our last stop. It was a temple, many people were coming out.
      "This is the moon goddess's temple. It's the original temple. We offer food, blessings, and prayers. But that's not the best part about it." He said as he had me follow him to the back. Intricate detail was on the marble walls. A giant statue of a beautiful woman was placed in the middle. There was a painting of a woman with her back facing us and her front facing the moon. Behind the statue there was a set of stairs that lead us down to a pool.

   "Many people come to this lake for many things. Some bathe children or new borns in it so they turn out strong. But this is mostly used as a communication device to the moon goddess herself. When you're in a time of need, and you desperately need help you come here. You prick your finger, just a little blood, and squeeze it into the pool. The goddess will see you, and the water will come together to form her."

    He explained to me, while caressing my shoulder. I could see the admiration, and the hesitancy in his eyes. He was waiting to see my reaction, what I thought of his home. And to be frank, it was beautiful. So much memory and so much history. The people were so happy, and they were so proud. They held their heads high as we walked around, but I could see a slight fear in their eyes. They wanted to see what I had thought of this kingdom.
     "Its nothing like I've seen before. It's outrageously gorgeous." I said sincerely while staring up at him. He gripped the back of my neck lightly and stared up at me. My eyes drifted to his lips, and his eyes to mine.
Something happened in the water, it seemed to sparkle more. The water started to lift up, like it was being controlled.

      I closed my eyes eyes and the next thing I felt was soft lips being placed on mine. It was like a scene out of a movie. Fireworks dancing around us. Our lips moved together in harmony. His hand gripped my neck, and we both fought for dominance. I felt his lips turn into a smirk as I fell into submission.
     We were cut off from our beautiful moment, when we heard Hunter yell out in agony. And I chuckled as Damien groaned out in frustration

"Hey gu- woah my eyes need to be burned!!"
________________________________
Please vote,comment,share, and follow!

What do you think about this chapter?