5| ballroom waltz

please Vote, comment, share and follow!

Wow we reached  almost 300 reads, and 32 votes.!!

Thank you all so much❤️❤️❤️.

❝𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤❞ - 𝘍.𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘛𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘛𝘡𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘋

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

      It was as if everything was a blur, and it was just me and this Greek god of a man. His green eyes, were something to just get lost in. Something that I've kept locked away inside of me felt as if it had been unlocked, my ability to feel loved. It didn't make sense, I had just met him, more like seen him. I couldn't explain it, and I don't think I would ever be able to. But like all good moments, I was reminded of the situation we were in. I looked around to make sure everyone was all right.

    It was as if this protective side came over me which didn't make even more sense. No one was hurt but everyone was staring. My confidence began to slip away and I wondered if I had something on my face. I heard someone clear their throat and the greek- I really need to find out his name, opened his mouth.

   And wow I never thought someone's voice could impact the way you look at them, "Who are you" he asked. His voice was deep, but still soft like velvet. The way he spoke screamed 'dominance' and required submission,  but it made me want to defy him for the fun of it.
I extended my hand with a smile, "Thesia Mauri, the name probably won't ring a bell" I chuckle. He takes my hand, and kisses my knuckles. I blush, which is a rare moment for me.

    "Damien Knight, and I believe you just saved our lives" he says as he looks at me with an unknown emotion. "Oh that little thing... yea I was just passing by the neighborhood, and decided to see what the hassle was." I say sheepishly. After realizing everyone was still staring at us, he emits a loud growl that shook the floor. Everyone hurriedly got back to what they were doing. The orchestra started playing again, and it was as if nothing bad had happened.
     "May I have this dance" he says while extending his arm. "I'm a stranger in your home, and you're asking me to dance" I say while smiling questionably. "Why don't you tell me about yourself while we dance, that way you won't be a stranger anymore." He says while smirking. Slick, I thought , what I'd do to wipe that smirk off his face. Nonetheless, I put my arm in his and he directs us to the center of the dance floor.

    With one hand wrapped around my waist, and the other holding my hand ; we began to waltz to the music. "So Thesia is there anything you'd like to share about yourself" he asks while slowly swaying to the music. "Other than the fact that I'm a hybrid freak, yea no I can't think of much" I say with a goofy smile.
        He looks at me in confusion so I began to explain, "long story short, a siren fell in love with a witch, that witch then fell pregnant with a hybrid baby. Then out came me." I chuckle. "What about you Mr.Knight, would you like to share something of relevance."

    "Where do I start, I'm the king of all werewolves. My newest favorite color is sapphire blue, and you ,Thesia , are my soulmate" he says while staring deeply into my eyes.

SoulmateMe? Is he sure he smelled the right scent?

    "So sapphire blue huh.." I pretended not to hear the last line. Even though this meant I was finally gonna be with someone, someone who could take care of me. Someone who would love me without a doubt. I couldn't risk anyone getting hurt, I couldn't think of my own happiness when everyone around me could be in danger. I couldn't be.. selfish.