3| cinderella night

Please vote, comment, share and follow!

❝𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦, 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢. 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘦, 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳❞

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

  I looked in the mirror, while holding both dresses to my body. Apparently the people on land were having some sort of ball. I didn't want to wear anything outdated, so I decided to see what the style was in this season.
     Just because my aunt told me to say within the cave walls, didn't mean I'd always listen. From time to time you get bored, and you become curious. 'Curiosity killed the cat' thankfully this cat had 9 lives. My crystal ball had always helped me with finding out was new, or old in fashion.

       Apparently the ball was supposed to be a party to find each other's mates. The king of werewolves was hosting it. But that wasn't the reason as to why I was leaving. I saw one of the sirens from a far away cove.
She was recently just banished for murder of her own people. Banishment was worse than death, because once you've become banished you get a marking placed upon your head.

The sirens helped the witches win some war, so in return they gifted us the mark of banishment. Any supernatural creature will see this mark, and immediately know they've done something unforgivable.

To be branded is to be alone, and if someone really wants to, they might torture or kill the branded. And after sometime the mark burns your flesh, and melts your bones. Leaving you in a slow, painful death
In this case, this siren had killed off 3 of her own children. She was banished, and is now moving towards the surface, closer to the kingdom of werewolves. Or as everyone likes to call them 'beasts'.

     I wasn't going to be a hero and save the day, but I simply wanted to see what would happen. I'll admit, there's something deep inside of me that's telling me to protect those people. But sometimes following a gut feeling could lead you into trouble.
    I had to get ready, swimming to my vanity. I stared at myself, slowly touching parts of my face while looking closer into the mirror. My raven black hair floating in the water, and my sapphire blue eyes stared back at me. My fin shimmered as the sun from above hit it. The gradient of blue,black and green were present.

     I wasn't going to slip on my dress while I had a tail on. I'd simply cast a spell once I enter the surface, all I needed to do was make myself look better. I didn't want to add too much makeup, but I didn't want to add nothing. I added some highlighter on my cheekbone, and brow bone. I added some shimmer to my eyelids and that was it. I didn't do much, mostly because my eyebrows were filled, and my cheeks had a little tint on them.
     I held my mothers necklace in my hand, saying a quick prayer to the moon goddess as I wore it. I took a deep breath, gathered the courage to swim up. It had been quite along time since I've been remotely close to the surface.

     I swam up a little higher and soon enough my upper half was above water. I could see sun start to set. The beautiful hues of reds, and oranges. I sighed and swam slightly towards the main land. I could see a little shack, so I decided I'd head there.
    I made it closer to the main lands, and once I was near my fin has disappeared; instead to human looking legs were replaced by them. I tried to walk, tripping over my self a few times but nonetheless I made it to the shack.

    I recited the spell and suddenly my once naked body was being covered by the memorizing dress I had. The light blue accentuated my eyes and hair. My hair was sleeked back from the water, but my makeup thankfully remained the same. The heels that had appeared along side the gown were gold ankle straps.
    I headed outside and scanned the areas, a voice within me was telling me to head north. I'm going to have some fun tonight.

watch out, a hungry siren is on her way

_______________________________
PLEASE SHARE,VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME !!!!

SOOO... HOW WAS IT?!
I'm sorry if I'm not posting as much, I have a lot of work to do this week ( school ugh).

What do you think will happen when Damien sees Thesia???

What are your thoughts on this murderous siren, who's heading to the mainlands

If you don't like the dress feel free to imagine anything.

Also I didn't want to give a specific person to play Thesia, I wanted you guys as the readers to Invision who you'd like to play.

I hope you like the dress choice, I wanted a ball gown, that would go with the shoes. I'll put a pic down if you couldn't visualize them.