25| Breaking Out

Please,comment,share and follow!!

THANK YOU FOR 6.19K READS AND 300 VOTES😭❤️❤️❤️

⤏ 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.❞

✧𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢✧

     Today was the day, the day it would all end, hopefully. None stop torture was apart of my daily routine, but I was training in my mind. I just hoped Damien told Valian, and she got the Vortex.

"Oh Thesia" Ravynne sang, she had a wicked smile on her face. She walked to me, and dangled a set of keys in my face.

    She was wearing an extravagant dress, probably to gloat around.

     She bent down to my height, and whispered, "Today's the day, I win." I smiled, how naive of her to think I was that weak, that willing to give up. "Why're you smiling? You lost, you're gonna die" she says with a smile on her face.

"I am gonna die" I say with a smile, "but you'll be the one suffering with your mate" I smiled wider. She stopped what she was doing, she summoned a knife in her hand and held it against myt brought. Her smile wiped off her face. "Suffer? Me? Please" she scoffed, her face set in disgust.

    "At least I won't be-" she was cut off by the door slamming open. It was one of her goons, "Coltons back, and he has news on what they're going to do" my eyes widened, why would Damien let him loose?

    Colton walked through the door, and gave me a spine chilling smirk, "they're planning on attacking you first, they're going to bring all their armies here, they'll be coming in approximately..." he stopped to check his watch, "3 hours"

    "Now you really lost." Ravynne said while looking at me, she stood up to her height and feigned sadness at me. "Awww, well tootles" she said while walking out the door, side by side with Colton. I focused my best on trying to mind link Damien but for some reason it didn't work.

   The door slammed open, making me slightly jump in my seat. I saw a shadow coming closer to the door, a man. I gasp as I see Colton standing there, with bolt cutters. "What are you doing" I asked, holding my head up high.

   "Don't worry it's me" I scrunched my eyebrows at his reply. His eyes glowed purple and I smiled, "Valian, you sneaky witch" I chuckled. He went around - or should I say she,- me and broke the chains. I flexed my fingers out, and stretched. I groaned as I felt my bones crack, it felt like years being trapped in that chair.

   "Go, they won't realize your gone until Damien actually strikes" I smiled at her and ran, I ran out the room and followed my instincts. I stopped and turned my head both ways, but stopped when I heard someone coming closer to where I was. I put my back behind the wall, and waited for them to pass me. A man walked pass me, but as he was turned around I snapped his neck. I wore his clothes and shifted into his face.

"Hey, you" someone yelled behind me, I turned around and pointed at myself with a confused look. "Yea you, go check and make sure we have all our weapons" I nodded my head and headed off to where he pointed. So I guess the spell worked, I smirked.

I entered the weapons room, I closed my eyes and said a spell that would make their weapons useless. My magic glitched a bit since I haven't used it in a while, but I was getting there.

I ran outside, and saw everyone walking around and training and practicing for the last time. I walked backwards until I was in the shadows, whispering a quick spell to make me invisible I went back into the open. Someone walked right through me, making me confirm I was getting a hang of my magic again.

I ran towards the woods, and saw claw marks on the trees. I stopped and let my siren take over. She opened her eyes, her nose flaring to smell any traces of wolves. We ran faster, and after running for about 40 mins we were in their hide out. They had a protective dome around them which looked invisible to anyone's eye, most probably put by Valian.

I walked closer and closer inside, passing by wolves. I morphed back into my own face, and walked closer to where my mates smell was. Walking through the door, I saw him planning out the attack.

"They think we're hitting them in 2 hours, but we'll actually be hitting them in 30 mins. The element of surprise." He whispered.

"It really is" I said, making sure I was visible to them. He tensed and turned around my way, "Thesia" he whispered. I smiled, and gestures to my self "in the flesh"

He pulls me to him, and hugs me tightly. His face in my neck just breathing my scent, "I wouldn't smell there, haven't taken a shower in a long time." He chuckles at my statement.

     He pulls back and touches my face, "I'm so sorry, I should've got you faster" he says. I shake my head, "don't worry about it, that's in the past. Right now we have to deal with Ravynne and Jay."

    He kisses me slowly, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I smile into the kiss as I deny him. His hand snakes down to ass and grips it hard. It doesn't faze me and I can tell he grew agitated by that.

    He slowly smirks into the kiss, as he grips my pussy, I gasp and he takes that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. We both pull back for air, and rest our foreheads against each other.

   "now that you're here, we can get you into the plan."

______________________________

How was this chapter?

I feel like it's been a long time since I've updated but it's only been 5 days.

I'm working on a new book, hopefully you'll like it. It's about a cold hearted woman who just doesn't care, but who knows someone might come along the way. 😏🤷‍♀️

Also the writing there isn't as cringey, but I won't be publishing that book UNTIL this is over so 😪 ... you'll have to wait.