Chapter 13: Another Kind of Complaint

Lei Dun nodded his head and soon disappeared in front of Zhang Zhiyin. 

It seemed like Dr. Y had equipped all of his underlings with some kind of teleportation item that allowed them to move quickly from one place to another.

As long as he thought about how he was just a grass root unknown to Dr. Y,  who was a real living person at the top of chain, someone that was beyond the sky, instead of being a 3D virtual image in the game that he could tease casually in the laboratory, Zhang Zhiyin wanted to bang his head on the wall and die.

He felt that he couldn’t mingle in this world anymore.

Zhang Zhiyin with a muddled head went back to the cave. He huddled and sat down facing the cave wall as he silently reflected. As soon as he arrived at this new world where he was just a war dreg, he confessed to this world’s top villain boss, wasn’t this… not very good?

Zhang Zhiyin, who had yet to reflect on an outcome, returned back to the real world. He still ate breakfast, went to work, ate lunch, continued his work, knock off from work, and then went home.

During that time, he received a call from Dajia.

“Hello, Zhiyin, I’m having dinner with several colleagues in the evening. Would you like to come? My colleagues are said to be bringing some of their classmates. They are female.”

Zhang Zhiyin paused for a second and thought about his words for a moment. He immediately refused, “No, I’m busy lately.”

If he went out for dinner, he would only be able to reach home at around ten o’clock. He would have to sleep after doing some tidying. There would be no time to accompany the Boss.

“What could you be doing?!” Dajia choked and shouted, “How busy could your work be? I’m telling you, Zhang Zhiyin, you should stop being a kind old man helping others to make their wedding clothes. Nobody in the world will miss your kindness. Are you still going to find a girlfriend and get married if you don’t come out?! You think that you’re still a fresh and tender grass at this age?!”

Dajia had a violent temper and a vicious mouth. Although Zhang Zhiyin knew he was worried about himself, he could not help taking the phone 30 centimeters away from himself. After five seconds, he took it back and calmly said, “No, I want to go home and accompany Y.”

His reason was very adequate and his tone was extremely sensible.

Dajia’s breath choked in his chest. He coughed out blood and died.

When Zhang Zhiyin came home, he bought a basket of steamed buns downstairs and served them as his dinner. He took a bowl, a pair of chopsticks and started eating at the computer.

In the dark laboratory, the legendary man who created the whole of the catastrophe was as quiet and beautiful as ever in Zhang Zhiyin’s eyes.

He ate a steamed bun and began typing.

“Your subordinate is so fierce, I almost thought he was going to kill me. He also robbed me of my lizard. En, that’s what Lei Dun did.”

“I was careless for a moment and requested Lei Dun to convey that I like you… Don’t be angry, don’t hit me when you’re angry.”