Chapter 16: Cat

Lei Dun received the latest special secret mission ordered by D. Y—that was to catch the cat beside Zhang Zhiyin, take good care of it for a day, and then quietly send it back in the evening…

And the key point was to not let that little furry guy get hurt.

Lei Dun was at a loss as he looked at the soft white cat in his hand. He simply did not know what to do.

The kitten was unwilling and it stared at him with resentment while spitting ice shards at him.

He did not know when Meng Kali had appeared and he was now looking at the cat in his hand in surprise. He gestured as he asked: Can I touch it? Meng Kali was emitting an air of surprise with the aura of a maiden and adding on to his ghostlike posture hidden under the shadow of his huge hoods, Lei Dun could hardly look at him straight in the face.

Meng Kali was a very mysterious figure in Dr. Y’s camp. His mystery mainly came from the way he dressed.

His height was less than 1.6 meters. He wore a long black robe covering until his feet and outside of his the black robe was a black hood that covered most of his face, revealing only a chin. He was aware that his space ability was good, so he never walked with his feet on the ground, but instead, he floated in the air. From time to time, he would suddenly appear, and then suddenly disappeared again. He was just like a ghost, floating in Dr. Y’s experimental base.

He never spoke, nor could he see the outside world with his eyes. This kind of blindness and dumbness could not be cured even by Dr. Y, because they arose from his ability, and if they were to be cured, his abilities must be removed.

Lei Dun dared not underestimate him.

Meng Kali had both space and psychic abilities at the peak level simultaneously. Through his psychic ability, he could see everything within a hundred miles clearly. He could also use his psychic ability to communicate with all conscious creatures. But Meng Kali stubbornly communicated with them in sign language.

The doctor himself had no time to deal with their affairs. Those space items that Lei Dun and the rest used daily were all made by Meng Kali.

Lei Dun reached out and said, “Touch it.”

As soon as Meng Kali touched Yin Xiaoxiang, Yin Xiaoxiang vomited a handful of ice shards on him.

However, Meng Kali was still very happy and he gestured excitedly, “Does it have a name? What do you think of calling him Xiaobai?”

Lei Dun looked at him with a blank face and he had yet to speak when a cool, and slightly low voice suddenly came from behind them.

“It has a name.”

Dr. Y leaned at the door in his simple research jacket, looking intently at the cat in Lei Dun’s hand.

Lei Dun and Yu Huo were immediately stunned.

After a minute, Meng Kali could not help but boldly raise his hand and gestured, “What’s its name?”

“The name is ‘Dr. Y and Zhang Zhiyin’s son’, and the nickname is Yin Xiaoxiang. If you call it Xiaoxiang, it will know you are calling it.” Dr. Y seldom spoke such a long sentence in one breath, however, his expression was still faint.