Chapter 86

Chapter 86 

Even if he had rebooted, had destroyed everything, instinctively, he would still protect him at the critical moment and let him go at the last moment.

It was like this at the base, and so was this time.

The silver-purple thunder roared in the whole forbidden area, like a dragon breaking free of its cage.

“Is it Lei Dun?” Xiao Jin stared at the scene.

Dadao came over and shook his head. “It’s not Lei Dun. I’ve seen Lei Dun’s thunder. It’s sharp and cruel, but it’s not this domineering. The one person who can achieve this kind of effect… is Y.”

Xiao Jin opened his mouth and said, “Sure enough, he likes him. Sister, Y likes the captain too.”

Ah Kong took a sigh of relief, released his grip, and heard his brother’s voice, “Do you remember what Dr. Yin said? The medicine to help the captain activate his ice ability was given by Y. Dr. Yin said Y would not hurt the captain… Sure enough, now he had saved the captain. Y and Dr. Yin are twin brothers. If Yin Nian and captain are childhood sweethearts, then so is Y.”

Ah Kong nodded. “Do you remember the time when I was caught by Yu Huo Base? Y is right there. At that time, I was surprised at how he doted on his cat so much. If the cat wanted to let us go, he’ll let go. Now I think there might be an explanation. The cat can distinguish Xiaoxiang’s smell. We often hang out with captain and Xiaoxiang. We have the smell of Xiaoxiang and got found out by the cat. Y knows from this that we are close to the captain, so he let us go.” It was reasonable, there was evidence, it was entirely irrefutable.

——————

Under the poison’s influence, Zhang Zhiyin was in a completely semi-conscious state. His consciousness switched between being sobered and dazed, and in between this state, he felt a familiar figure emerging in front of his eyes.

The zombie’s poison claw had been released at some point, and his body could not help but fall forward, falling into an embrace that instinctively made him feel comfortable.

Yin Nian caught the man and was at a loss for a second before he carefully held him in his arms.

The raging thunder had only constrained the zombies instead of hurting them. Yin Nian remembered that these zombies created by himself were useful.

The zombie boss in front of him stabbed the dark axe into the ground, likewise, its head was also bowed. It knelt on one knee, and was obedient as a large dog.

Yin Nian knew that it was not himself that it was kneeling down to. The owner he had set up for it at the beginning was not himself, but the man in his arms. As far as he knew, the method to activate this setting was one of the most popular ways for human beings; blood activation.

Many complex and unidentified emotions flashed in his eyes as he carried the man who had lost his consciousness. Finally, he arrogantly strode through the protective energy shield covering the forbidden area and walked into the air step by step. He walked to Dadao, Xiao Jin, and the rest, and put the person into the car gently in front of their eyes.

Then he looked down at his empty hand before turning around. He glanced at the people around him and said with a straight face, “Tell him that the things inside are for him, they had received his blood, and are activated.”