Chapter 48

Walking along the road toward Dr. Y lab, Yu Huo quietly enquired Lei Dun: “Brother Lei, what order does the doctor have again?”

Lei Dun: “I don’t know either.”

Yu Huo was aware that the way he handled things never matched with Dr. Y’s objectives, hence he was repeatedly summoned and he felt extremely nervous.

Pushing over the door, they saw Dr. Y standing behind the glass of the experimental platform staring coldly at them.

“What’s happening to the group of people at Lab E?” Y directly asked.

That group of people that created the mutant belonged to Lab E. The Cloud Sky Alliance wasn’t aware of their existence at that moment.

Yu Huo pondered over and over again before he cautiously replied: “As according to your instructions, we pretended that we don’t know their existence and let them be.”

Yin Nian closed his eyes and thought, “They have a stronghold near Muwo City. If you have nothing to do, get someone to stir some troubles for them. You don’t have to destroy everything. You can leave some alive.”

It was rare to hear Doctor giving such detailed instructions that Yu Huo didn’t understand the reasoning behind it. He took an opportunity and asked one more question: “This…. why?”

“It’s ugly, The city’s appearance will be affected.” Leaving these eight words behind, the door of the laboratory was shut in front of them.

Yu Huo who had been chased out of the door touched his nose; Dr. Y looked very annoyed.

Inside the door, Yin Nian who looked very annoyed felt for a white ceramic kitten in his broad white robe pocket. He rubbed it on his nose and the temperament surrounding him became infinitely gentle in an instant.

“Zhiyin…”

 ——————

Zhang Zhiyin who had returned to the real-life bought ten sets of [Enhanced Angelic Clairvoyance Eyes] from the Item Store at the first moment.

The introduction of this item was very domineering. It was said to be something about crossing hundreds of miles to survey, like it was similar to the Beidou Navigation System1. It could monitor every detail and report any anomaly at the first moment. However, in the game, its only use was to track a player on the map, which was normally used because the user wanted to kill another player out of hatred.

Zhang Zhiyin set the downtown business district of Muwo city as the base point and set all of the Enhanced Angelic Clairvoyance to patrol the area.

As zombies did not breathe, they were considered a dead matter. So, according to logic, Muwo City was a dead city, if there was any abnormality, it would probably have something to do with the “lurkers”.

At the same time, he also reported this matter quickly, hoping that they would attach equal importance to this matter.

He found Shang Si first.

“Deputy Manager Shang, that time when we went out… to fight, coincidentally, we encountered so many high-level mutants. Don’t you think something is wrong?”