Chapter 27: Revive

Chapter 27: Revive

Yin Nian put Zhang Zhiyin on his bed and lightly tapped his nose.

At the same time, he whispered, “Zhiyin GeGe? And you said you want to protect me? I still have to save you in the end…”

He was unable to resist being intimate with his movements. He caressed the exposed neck of the person with his palms and gently branded a shallow kiss on his face and neck.

The contacts from just now were like a gate that unlocked a stream of fierce tigers, and it could never be closed again. He kissed the man gently and heavily over and over again, but he was still unable to restrain the tide that was about to spill over from his heart.

Yin Nian held his head with his hands. He released Zhang Zhiyin and stood up in a hurry, covering his eyes with his hands in slight bewildered. He might be sick, just like those ordinary people, he had caught some kind of disease, hence he was like this, unable to control himself.

Yin Nian did not seem to like having a very big space.

His room was not big, it was even full of things such as notes, books, laboratory equipment, desks, and so on. There was only a narrow single bed in the corner that was covered in white sheets. Even if it was without pillows, it still did not look like it was suitable for a living person to sleep on it.

Now Zhang Zhiyin was lying on that bed.

Yin Nian stood quietly beside him and looked at him. Eventually, he reached out and moved the man to the other side. Then, he squeezed himself on the bed gently and carefully.

The two men lay side by side with no distance in between them.

Yin Nian experienced this kind of atmosphere for a while and closed his eyes in satisfaction, then he quickly opened his eyes again to confirm the person beside him before happily closing them again. The corners of his mouth turning up into a faint and seemingly radiant smile.

After about three minutes, Zhang Zhiyin’s slightly anxious expression gradually disappeared, and his face became flat and robotic.

Yin Nian slowly opened his eyes.

That person should have woken up.

Sure enough, it was impossible to sleep with him the whole night just like that night.

His eyelids quivered slightly, before slowly closing again.

Zhang Zhiyin probably didn’t know that there was a time difference of about 20 minutes while he slept in one world and woke up in the other.

Zhang Zhiyin was absent-minded the whole day. He was constantly worrying about whether he died in the end or not. After so many times, he also realized the rules. If there were no special circumstances, he would sleep at night, and half of a month could have passed in the world of <Tomorrow>; However, only a few hours would pass in that world even when he spent the whole day working. Sometimes, it would only be around 40 to 50 minutes.

In the evening, Dajia came to find him with a bottle of wine.

Dayi had just gotten a girlfriend, she was his colleague from the same company. So, he had not been hanging out with his two bachelor friends recently.