Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Zhang Zhiyin didn’t speak, he only quietly leaned over and buried his face in the other party’s embrace, holding the person tightly.

For the first time, he really hugged him.

It was a warm and powerful body, mixed with that person’s unique smell.

Zhang Zhiyin’s heart skipped a beat.

He had numerous conjectures about his bizarre experience, and after knowing about the chocolate incident and other events, he also implicitly guessed that Yin Nian knew about the two worlds— but he had never thought that the truth was like this. Yin Nian was neither a human nor a game character; and that the world was built on the basis of , and the reason he came here was because Yin Nian wanted to save him from the car accident.

He raised his head, glanced at the moon in the sky and at the chin of the man in front of him, whispering, “Of course.”

Eternality was always a concept that made him feel uneasy. When time was drawn to eternity, nothing was immutable. What’s more, when his lover said forever, then it would truly be forever.

But his partner was this person, so he was willing. No matter what, he was willing.

Yin Nian looked very happy, his usual cold face was stained with a child-like smile. He kissed Zhang Zhiyin on the forehead and said lightly, “Wait for me.”

Zhang Zhiyin did not fully reflect the meaning behind the two words at that time.

He began to ask some questions that he did not understand: “Yin Nian… why are you still playing the role of Dr. Y?”

“At first, I wanted to learn to be a human in this way.” Yin Nian turned his head and looked at Zhang Zhiyin with a pair of warm and pure eyes. “Later, I wanted to build this world into a place where we could be together all the time, so I introduced Dr. Yin of Bai Mang Association. If you want to destroy the world, then I will be Y, and destroy the world with you so that you can build the world into what you desire; if you want to save and reshape the world, I am Yin Nian that will revive everything with you… I can be whatever you want me to be.”

When talking about all this, Yin Nian acted very calmly, as if everything is really just a game that could be played at will.

Zhang Zhiyin swallowed his saliva, though he knew that he held indifference toward justice and evil, he also had any moral and ethical values. He was simply explaining his goal. And right then his goal was just to “build a world that Zhiyin likes and is willing to live with me there forever in the future”, as long as this could be achieved, anything was fine.

Zhang Zhiyin calmly held his hand and touched his nose with his other hand. “I still prefer a stable and prosperous world. Can we quickly bring an end to the apocalypse?”

Yin Nian thought about it. “Suddenly wiping out the zombies and the other forces will break the world’s balance, if a world is imbalanced, it will destroy itself…”

Zhang Zhiyin then interrupted him at this point, “It doesn’t matter. It’s good for us to make the world look like it was before the end of the world bit by bit.”

Although Yin Nian couldn’t break the balance at will, he could control the speed of time in the world. People in this world couldn’t feel it, but Zhang Zhiyin felt it clearly— he closed his eyes while being inside his lover’s arms and woke up in the real world the next second.

He switched on his computer with somewhat excitement and nervousness, logged on to the game, bought chocolate and sent it out with a:

“Good morning [kissing expression].”