Chapter 60

Chapter 60

“Xiao Mo.”

Zhang Zhiyin looked at the girl in front of him and didn’t respond for a moment.

But what he was most concerned about at the moment was another question: “How do you know this name?”

“Dr. Y and Zhang Zhiyin’s son,” He only told Yin Xiaoxiang about this name, as well as Yin Nian in the game.

Meng Kali: “The doctor told us.”

How did he know about this? Zhang Zhiyin was stunned in an instant, and all the things he had neglected or never thought of before flashed clearly in his mind:

Yin Nian indulging the cat, disguising as Dr. Yin of the Bai Mang Association and taking special care of himself, Tang Li’s report that clearly stated the same pink heart-shaped chocolate packages just like the chocolates from the Item Store, the pistol with the words “My Sincere Love” and even the extremely strong Shang Si that appeared out of nowhere and made him feel out of sorts. He clearly did some annoying actions in the beginning, but he still couldn’t help wanting to get close to him.

Now it suddenly occurred to him that they were not just similar in terms of their voice, but also their dark eyes. The way he always stood beside him was just like the way he protected Mimi.

“Yin Nian.”

How careless he was as a person for him to not recognize the person he loved.

Zhang Zhiyin clenched his fists tightly and hung his head. Once upon a time, he simply didn’t dare to imagine this possibility, but even now, the results of all the clues still suspended him in disbelief.

He must be crazy. Everything about this and all of these unrealistic ideas was probably his dreams.

Meng Kali looked somewhat puzzled at Zhang Zhiyin’s ever-changing expression because of his one sentence. He stooped down and held Yin Xiaoxiang, and dutifully passed over the last sentence.

“He wants to see you.”

The next second, the girl’s figure completely disappeared from the space, as if she had never existed.

Zhang Zhiyin raised his head blankly.

The luminous moon hung in the sky, the clouds wafted and gathered. The bright moonlight shone down, and earth seemed to be flickering in between darkness and light.

Between the light and shadow, a figure stepped on the moonlight and came forward. It was tall and slender as its gaited unhurriedly.

The long clothes fluttered with the wind along the darkness of the night.

It seemed as if there was a hand clutching onto his heart, his breathing was stagnating.

Zhang Zhiyin was in a state of confusion and he subconsciously raised his gun at the person.

He’s Y, and he was not Mimi now. Facing this man, he only knew how to be passionate but he never dared to think that his feelings would be reciprocated.

He didn’t realize that his expression at the moment was overflowing with deep love and indistinct grievances.

Yin Nian.