chapter 27~ The end ♥

*averi pov

"Major!"

"Major!"

"Major!!!"

I screamed over and over again searching for him in the cold water.

It was pitch black and the only light source was the street lights way above us on the cliffs.

I continued to look for major but I was giving up hope.

My body couldn't take the cold water no more so I swam to a tiny small island dry section by a cave and waited there.

Hours passed and i still didn't see no sign of major. I was loosing my mind.

I waited and waited a little longer for the sun to come up.

One I could see it from the horizon I begin to walk along the shore. Not even walking, just trembling and struggling to keep my balance.

I finally got my way back up to the road and took a seat on the side of the road

I was exhausted and scared out of my mind. I had no idea where was I and no idea where major was either.

I heard a loud engine from a distance. I wanted to get up but I figured the greatest they can do is kill me. Put me out of my misery

As the engine got louder I looked behind to see a motorcycle coming.

I dont know if it was the hetic heat but the person riding the motorcycle looked familiar.

As the motorcycle got closer, my eyes widen because now I could see who it was

"M-m-major?" I asked under my breath

"Major!" I yelled as I saw his face with a big smile. He was shirtless but had on black pants and brown boots.

He pulled up to me and as soon as he got off the vehicle I ran up to him and hugged him with all my heart

"I thought I lost you " I cried onto his neck.

"You let go of my hand ma." He says

"I...I got scared "

"Theres nothing to be scared about. I'm going to always protect you from anything that I can. I promised you that and I'm keeping that promise." He says

"Come on, we got a long ass way ahead of us" we hopped on the motorcycle and zoomed off.

It took us a minute to get to the nearest food place but  we made it there.

"Where did you get this from?" I asked.

"I visited an old friend of mine by the beach we fell off into. He also gave us Money for food and to help pay our plane tickets

We walked inside and sat down and looked at the menu.

"Do you think there going to find us in Puerto Rico? " I asked

"I doubt it. My family are loaded and locked. There not that crazy." He says

"Hi my name is Amanda, can I take your order?" The waitress walked to us. she had brown thin curly hair. her eyes were hazel and she had freckles spreaded all around her face.  she eyed major like he was the last guy on earth. i tried not to feel jealous because i know major aint even no where intrested, epescially cause he's with me but she looked really dry and thirsty just gazing over him.

"Yeah we'll have the bacon,egg, cheese biscuits with a glass of Orange juice" major order

"I's that all?"  major nodded and the waitress twisted off trying to be all cute.