Chapter 19~ Jealousy

WARNING: THE SPEED OF THE FUTURE UPDATES ARE DEPENDED ON YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS!

*Averi POV

"You ready?" kameron asked me as we left from my dorm room because I had to shower and change clothes.

"I guess" I sighed. Monay was in there cuddled up with her blankets. I didn't have time to stop and wake her up so I just handled my business and left.

"Ya roomate up in there snoring loud as hell" kameron tells me as we walk out the building.

"She's just tired. ima talk to her later about things tonight when I hopefully can try to get my job back." I tell him

"Where you worked at?" he asked

"This local shoe shop not too far from my dorm room, it's right around the corner." I pointed to this tall building blocking the store.

"Damn and all because of what happened between with you and ya man?" He asked

"Not exactly, it's complicated" I shrugged

"Y'all still talking?" He asked

"Lets not get into that, besides were here" I said as I pointed to the building where the main office was.

Kameron and I walked up to the front desk and asked to speak to the counselor because the dean isn't here in the morning. only in the afternoon.

She made us wait cause the counselor was in a meeting.

We sat In two cushion chairs and did small talk waiting for the time to pass by.

"Kameron, I'm sorry" I just felt the urge of apologizing

"What you apologizing to me for?" he asked

"Cause now I've dragged you into my spiraling life. I don't wanna get you hurt or in trouble cause of the things I have and going through." I tell him

"You don't have to apologize to me at all. I would do anything for you, and right now you need a shoulder to lean on" he grabs my hand and looks me dead in the eye.

"This isn't good" I untangle my hand from his.

"Why?" he raised his eye brows as he sat up

"Because....im starting to...catch feelings, but i love major, more anything, and just being in your embrace makes me feel like using you for comfort. I thank you for helping me but I refuse to lead you on when I'm not ready and can't move on" I begin to cry

"Well, to me it looks like that nigga then moved on hiself" he nods his head towards the front window.

Major was standing there at the front window with this gorgeous and I mean Beautiful glowing young girl talking to the front desk clerk. she was all up on him. she is plus sized but, at the same time looked thick. her hair was long and black and bouncy. She had braces and Everytime she talked her dimples deepened.

I stared at her with anger and despite. I absolutely felt my heart aching, I think I heard it cracked even more from when we broke up. I didn't expect for him to just move on or find another girl this fast.

How could he.....

I watched the two as they walked in and was directed into the same room as me and kameron were in, this should be interesting.

---------------

Major POV

Karlie wanted me to show her around, so I figured why not start by the counselor office where she can pick up her schedule.