Chapter 26~ suicidal

*Major Pov

Its fustrating because i dont have my youngin sonny here with me no more. Neither do averi have her home girl Monay. Honestly Sonny is right. Aint nothing really here for us at this colledge  no more but guns and violence. Im tired of this dumb ass war with the cobras and im so sick and tired of loosing with them. I think its best me and averi should leave while were still alive because over the school year its been fucking hell.

i knocked on averi door ad aited for her to answer. She opened the door and let me in. I handed her the paper and sat down on the couch and sighed.

"when did he leave ...?"  avrei asked taking a seat by me.

"the nght at the hospital. You do know everything he telling us is true right?"

she nodded

"so whats next? are we still goig after who killed Monay ?"

"Man to be real with you Averi. I dont think thats going to solve shit. They took away an innocent life over some bullshit and knowing the cobras i gurantee they will do it again. I rather just leave and let them due what they wanna do. this shit aint for us averi. We cant go through this no more. this unsettled war is just nothing but bullshit. All through my life i was put through violence and was labled and shit but man fuck it im done. I dont care about none of this shit no more. I really dont. Its not worth the lives we lost and the lives i have tooken away because seth toold me too."

"So thats what you wanna do? ThHOSE PEOPLE HAVE RAPED ME! They beated me! Burned me! Made me look even more ugly and even killed the one friend i really had and you wanna just "Walk away"?. Look your more likely to get into more colledges and have more opportunites then i will because im not good enough major! I never was. I have nothing after this! my mother.....dead.....my brother....i barley have the strength to tell him what has happened. I cant go back to struggling and barley making it , i refuse."

"Your going to be with me, your not going to have to worry about anything baby i promise. I love you. You know I got you." I kissed her

"Ok..."she said unsure

"When are we leaving?" She asked

"Tonight"

"Where are we gonna go?" She asked

I paused.

"You ever been too Puerto Rico?" I asked her

"No....why Puerto Rico?"

"Most of my family lives there.  "

"I didn't know you was puerto Rican"

" Sólo un poco estoy medio"

"Cute" she smiled

"You understood what I said?"

"Yeah I took world language before"

"Yo también soy medio español lo puedes llamarme papi"

She giggled

"Te amo " she said

I laughed and kissed her

A big knock on the door interuppted our kissing

I got up and looked through the peep hole and saw yasmine standing there .

This bitch got some nerve.

"The fuck ?"I mumbled

"Who is it?"

"Shhh go hide!"

She ran to the back.

I grabbed a pocket knife and placed it in my pocket.

I slowly opened the door

"Calm down major I just came here to talk to averi. "

"Yasmine Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fuck you up? " I said deadly

"The name is soul.Major your 19. I'm sure you don't wanna go to jail that young."

"I killed before and I kill again" I threatened

"So have I , what's the difference?"

"Why are you here? We're done with the cobras and were not about to fight with y'all no more. You killed our friend and got away with it. The fuck else do you want bitch?"

"My father back. But we can't all get what we want. You think you can just pack up y'all shit and leave. Thinking it's all over?"

"You should know major us cobras don't play that."

"Fuck you and die slowly hoe" I slammed the door in her ugly ass face.

She trying to intimidate me but I'm not. She put no fear in my heart.

"Avery" I called

"What happened?"

"Yasmine....or should I say "soul" is trying to intimidate us. She wanted to speak with you but knowing her, she wishy washy."

__________

12:00 a.m

We just got through packing up everything. Everything was ready to go. We already let the administration know we were leaving so we got it all good now.

As me and Avery load up our last bags we got in the van and pulled out the college parking lot and headed down the road.

Within a couple of hours of driving, I noticed a car has been following us.

My first Idea was try to loose them but we was on a road with no turns.

Avery was asleep until they rammed us.

"What's going on?" She said

I speeded down the street faster trying to get away from them

"Major what's happening?!?!"

They rammed us again in the back.

I noticed more than one vehicle behind us.

"How many of them are there ?!?!"  She asked looking back

They rammed us again

"About 6 of them. Plus more comming" I said looking at rear view mirror.

"What do you want to do?" I looked down the road as curve was coming up. Behind that curve was nothing but water.

"Do you believe in us?" I asked her

"What kind of question is that? Of course baby but-"

"And you believe that no matter what we will always be together" I knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Yeah...why?"

"Grab my hand"

She hesitated but she grabbed it

"I love you" I told her

"I love you too" she cried

Before I knew it we ran right through the curve and flew right into the water.

I opened my eyes as I was under water and noticed Avery wasn't holding my hand any more.

......

_______________

It's almost over guys.

I know it's sad and y'all want another one after this but it's not that easy but I hoped you all enjoyed and will support me by buying it when Its out in stores next year.

Also I need everyone to please go read my newest book "blood".

It's urban thug and if you love thUGLY you'll love blood.

Thanks for Reading

~take care

~corrections in progress

~xoxoxo Tyvia