Chapter 16~ FML

Just to let yall know yal aint

 ready for this chapter cause ima have yall jumping out your damn seat so be prepared! 

hell its an beautyandbeyond book so what dyou expect?lol

Lets see if yall can handle.

Chapter16-

_____________________

*Averi pov

in the door way stood major looking pissed off as ever.

i pushed him off of me and ran to major but he pushed me back.

"wassup young cobra" he said with stupid smirk.

"oh....i forgot you aint no cobra no more. You a sell out. I woulda hoped seth killed your ass but i guess ha gave you a fair ass chance. Thats ight tho, i aready got what i wanted fromy you." he winked at me and walked out.

"Seth?" i questioned

"did it feel good?" he asked ignoring my question

"major i didnt want him, he came to me. And what the hell is he talking about?"

"you know what....if that shit is about you thinking im fucking with anothor female you foul as fuck averi! you wanna know why the hell ive been so distance? its because im protecting you! Seth was out for me and sonny and the whole week i busted my fucking ass trying to make sure he dont come after us again but most importantly YOU because i care. I wasn't with no bitch or nothing. but fuck it. Im tired of us not getting no where. This shit is over Im fucking done!." he storms out.

i fixed my clothes and chased after him

"major, we have to talk about this!" i followed him completly down the hall and out of the building.

"major talk to me please" i begged

"what is there to talk about? Averi im impact on your damn life. I almost got you killed. We have to much problems to be together. its best we just go our seperate ways and act like we never happened."

"You know you don't mean that." i cried

"what the fuck am i suppose to do? look i just wanna fall back ight?" he walked off

i sat on the curve of the side walk and just went into tears.

Man why do god keep testing us like this.

"you ok?" i felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

i looked up to see a recognizable face.

"Kameron?" i asked

"yeah wassup shawty" he took a seat right next to me.

i wiped my face to make sure my tears wasnt blurring me but it was really him. I havent saw him since me and monay went over to her ex house, Rome, and chilled there.

"what are you doing here?" i asked

" me and rome heard ya girl was throwing a party, thought we might through a pop up and piss her off but she was too damn drunk to even tell us shit. Plus she probably upstairs probably hooking up with him right na" he explained.