Chapter 15~ its not what it looks like

*major POV

"Da fuck you mean y'all broke up?" Sonny asked me as we was at a little trap house. we were preparing to take out Seth once and for all. this nigga ain't about to keep rising from the dead. but it's not just him I'm after, it's also the whole cobra gang.

"She thinks I'm cheating on her, but in all fucking honesty i just don't want her worrying. I care so much about Averi and I think me not telling her is benefiting out relationship cause it dosent put her in a stress."

"Man, ya girl been through so much I don't blame you but still, don't let this ruin y'all relationship. y'all been through hell don't give up" he says

"Man sonny.....to be honest with you, I don't know what else to do to keep us together. it's like Everytime we try it's always something that breaks us up. I'm really starting to loose faith and about to throw my hands up and say fuck it!" I explained to him

"Look major I know you like the back of my right hand. you never been into a girl like this. I refuse to let you throw all ways because you feel like it's getting to hard. Averi ain't just some girl you find on the street somewhere. she a one in a million, and if you let her go because things got too tough between the two of you, it's going to scar you in a long run" he tells me.

I sighed and took a seat on a brown wooden box.

"Look man, both of you is new to one another. she never had a nigga like you and you never had a chick like her. of course y'all gon have y'all bumps and curves but the strive for love and hope is what keeps the road straight!"

Sonny never got this deep before so that's how I knew his words was meaning something.

"Your right man, after this shit we do tonight, ima go make things right with her" I tell him

"That's my nigga" we hand slapped and did our lil dope boy hand shake we been doing for years.

Me and Sonny was by ourselves with this shit.

The cobras is suppose to be having a meeting so earlier today we placed atomic bombs to kill them all. including seth. plus we have back up weapons just incase some escape.

I looked at the clock and it read 8:30 p.m

"You ready man?" sonny asks as he reloads his gun and I put on my ski mask.

"Let's do this shit" I said in confirmation and we rolled out to the scene

I could see over 10-20 cobras in warehouse.

"Remember it's more of then it is of us, so we gotta be LowKey as possible" I remind sonny as we head over to a spot to set off the bomb

We ended up by a little shack by these trees.

It was empty and abandoned and it was a good distance from the warehouse

"This time were going to make sure he is dead!" I said hooking up the fuse to the bomb.

When your in a gang for so long, you know how to establish and make shit.

"You ready ?" I asked sonny as I held the button to set it off

"Do it" he says

Just as I was about to press the button I felt two hands on my shoulders and turned around to see a big black man holding a big ass shot gun.

"You can either drop all your weapons and choose to come with me or I shoot both of your heads off" he says in a calm tone

We both looked at each other and dropped our guns and attempted to put down the button but the guy took it.