chapters 25~ not worth it

*avery pov

"What did the police say?" Major asked sonny as he sat down

"There going to try to find who did it, but in the mean time they want us to chill out, but I'm far from doing that. Someone deserves there life to be taken too."

I looked at major who looked at me as well.

"Yasmine...she has something to do with it" I told him

He raised his eyebrows in confusion

"That girl couldn't hurt a fly" sonny doubted

"She was the only one who beefed with monay. I'm pretty sure she has something to do with it "

"Y'all sure?"

We nodded

"OK...so how do we find out?"

"We look for yasmine and find out where is she hiding."

"When?"

"I say tonight"

"Nah that's too soon, plus the police are going to be doing investigations on it so let's do it tomorrow."

"Ight, that's perfect, we gon look high and low"

"Well I'm gonna head back to the dorm and kinda collect myself on what has happened I'll check y'all tomorrow for the plan"

"Ight bye bro"

"Bye sonny, becareful"

We watched him walk out and leave

"Come on...we should get some rest too" I said getting up "

"Yeah .... "Major scratched his head and got up following me to where the family was gathered

"We'll let you know when her funeral is" her father tells us as we pass through. We simply nodded and walked out the hospital to the car and got in.

"Wait" I said talking my hands off the wheel.

"What's wrong?" Major asked

"Nothing...it's just crazy how today happened. One of our closest friends just died"

"I know bae but, we gotta be strong and pull it together cause monay is still here with us"

"When I see Yasmine... I'm going rip her apart"

"If we see her, it ain't guaranteed were going to find her "

"We will! You know monay has taught me alot throughout this whole college experience. She has been there for me, pushing me through every obstacle there is. I'm not gonna rest until I find the bitch, drag her by her yellow teeth and cut her up."

Major sighed

"Averi we can't just kill her on the spot. Me and sonny actually been around shit like this before. We been apart of the murders and watched the murdering. It's not as simple as you think, matter of fact I don't think you should do anything but just let me and sonny handle it"

"What?!? That's not fair major! She was my Bestfriend! I wanna get some pain outta her to too!"

"I know but you can get hurt badly Avery. The cobras aren't just some round the town gang. We're world wide and murder is our strongest skill. "

"We're ? So your still representing them? Make up your fucking mind major!"

"I'm not representing shit from them. I'm letting you know how hetic it is with them. Seth is dead but something tells me the cobras has also something to do with this"

"Whatever lets just go" I put the key in the ignition and drove off.

____________

*unknown pov

"You dumb ass, you wasn't suppose to kill that girl, you was suppose to kill the other one! The one major is with!"

"I don't care ! The bitch was in my way so I had to get rid of her!"

"That eliminates our time to kill major and that girl! Have you forgotten they killed dad!"

"no sin , I remind myself every day"

"Act like it 'Yasmine'. At least you were smart enough to to fake your name"

"Sin and soul we have some information on major, they know soul has killed there friends and now there coming after you soul."

"Good, there going to resent ever killing our father"

"What you gon do?"

"Let them come find me, it's there funeral"

____________

*next  morning

*major pov

We all spent the night at my dorm. Sonny slept in his room and me and Avery slept in mine.

I was already up thinking about the plan for today. How it's all going to go down. I just hope sonny ready cause I'm going to put every last cobra to sleep, just to end this bullshit.

Avery woke up and headed to the bathroom. Normally she would kiss me and talk but I'm guessing she still upset.

Whatever, I lost monay, I'm not trying to loose her. Definitely not her.

I headed to sonny dorm to knock on his door but it was already unlocked and opened.

He wasn't even there.

On his bed was a long letter

Wassup major or Avery, look if one of y'all find this it's cause I'm gone and won't be returning. Don't bother finding me I'll be fine. I just need to escape. I thought about what Yasmine and the cobras did and realized fighting them back isn't going to solve anything. They took away my greatest prize in the world. I do want revenge but I want monay here too and I know going after them won't bring her back. Major/avery you both have something good. Don't let it get taken away from you over a dumb war. This shit ain't worth it. I won't be around for her funeral, it's going to be too painful. But as my niggas I want y'all to escape and find a better life then where y'all at. Leave them in darkness and y'all two stick together  and just leave there. Yeah it's an education but with lives in jeopardy, it isn't safe anymore. I'll hit y'all up soon to let you all know I'm good. Be careful. Much love from sonny.

Peace .

I can't believe what I just read.

___________

Thanks for reading

Please vote, comment, fan/follow me

~corrections in progress

~take care

~xoxoxoxo Tyvia