chapter 23~ My love/ RIP friend

*major pov

"Baby stoooop!" Averi whined as I playfully hit her

She sat on the hood of my car with her arms folded watching me play with her

I slapped her thighs and made her scream. She then kicked me but miss.

She sighed cause I was blocking out the blows she kept trying throw at me.

I was making her mad until I just pressed lips on her. At first she didn't want it but shit I made her want it.

"Ugly bitch" someone called

Averi stopped and looked at me with pain.

"Ignore it baby" I continued to kiss her. I could tell she was upset by it cause she was kissing me weakly now.

"Averi" I called her

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying and it's not easy."

"if you love me you would use that to block out the negativity and keep your focus on me and not what other bitches are saying. I could care less about there dumb as a opinion. I think your the most beautiful girl in the world, you have everything that I like about a woman, all these other bitches was blinding me but you, you make feel happy and I want you to feel the same without those terrible lies there trying to throw at you.

She smiled and hugged me

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too mami" I tell her

"Yall ready? " sonny and monay walked up to us.

"Yeah let's go"

We all got in my car and drove off to this fair not too far from the campus.

We arrived there and paid for our wrist bands and started riding rides. Monay and sonny burned off some where.

Major played a lot of games and won me big stuff animals had me walking around looking build a bear.

We got some cotton candy and sat down on a bench.

Without her looking I took a big chunk of Averi cotton candy and ate it .

She mean mugged me

i poked my lips out for a kiss but she playfully shook her head no and continued to eat her cotton candy.

Girls walked by and waved at me. They stopped and talked to me and flirted but surprisingly he grabbed my hand and and kissed me.

They were a little tooken back but they left me alone after that.

"Thank you" she says

"For?" I asked

"Letting them girls know I'm your girlfriend. "

"I'm suppose to do that. Besides they ain't shit compared to you. They didn't have not one ounce of my attention the way you do." I tell her..

"So sweet" she says.

I pulled her in for a long kiss.

"Let's go on the Farris wheel." She broke the kiss and pulled me.

I grabbed her hand , and we walked up to the line, waited a couple of minutes and got on.

"I have a secret"

"What? " she asked

"You not gonna laugh?" I asked

"If it's funny, yes" I gave her a blank look.

"I'll try not to" she says

"Ight, when I was 8, my daddy took me and my older sister to this big ass amusement park. My sister was 13. So my sister wanted to go on the kitty rides and shit, so I wanted to be all tough and was like nah, I want to ride the big boy rides. The shit that go upside down. My dad refused but I refused to ride some fucking pony's. So he told me I can ride the Farris wheel. That was the most extreme thing he was gonna let me do. Well I got on it with some other people. We get to the top and Immediately wanted to get off. I hanged on to the nearest person that was buy me. I cried, scream, even peed a little bit. About time the ride was over my dad and sister had the whole amusement park laughing. "