Chapter 22~ permanent love

*Averi pov

*the next day

I've been hanging in for the longest about leaving this college.  Today i had to make my final decision.  I feel like i serve no purpose here. I lost so much academically dealing with major. I feel like everyone but monay is just against me, i miss my brother and mom, I'm so unhappy and the one person that I'm in love with hates me. But I'm not going to give up on myself.  I know leaving would only destroy my life even worse. I signed up for a counselor that's right across from the campus.  I go there from 3-4 and after that it's straight work. I've also been meditating and been working on my low self esteem.  I still do get discouraged and depressed but baby steps.

I was on my way back to the dorm when I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned to see monay and sonny following up behind her.

"Wassup? " Monay says

"Nothing just on my way to the dorm " I said

"Well you need to turn around, cause we need your help" Monay pulls on my hand.

"For what? " I questioned

"Sonny and major has to go face seth today and we would really like if your there for support. " she says

"Major don't need me there, he hates me" I shook my head

"Yes he do! He just upset but deep down inside you know you and major still love each other" 

I sighed.

"No, I'm good.  It's best me and major stay far away from each other as possible.  We were never made for one another.  He can take yasmine" I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"That dick mouth hoe ain't gon definitely come.  I won't let her. She can -"

"Babe calm down, look Averi you like a Lil sister to me and major my bestfriend.  To tell you the truth I never seen major go so hard for a girl like he does for you. You don't know this, none of yall do, but major was about to commit suicide over you Averi last week. "

My eyes widen.

"What.... ?" I said tooken back

Sonny sighed

"That nigga might be crazy and gangsta, shit look who his bestfriend is but out of 10-12 years  of being there for him, major never hard Down wanted something as bad as he wanted you. And that's real. He loves you Averi.  That nigga is IN LOVE with you. Don't walk away from him like this "

I wiped a tear that was sliding out my eye.

"Okay.... I'll come"  I said

" Thanks" sonny said

I followed them back to major and sonny dorm.

We walked in but...As soon as I looked up major was kissing yasmine.  Tounging her down.

"Aweee hell no!" Monay charged up to her and attacked her.

I immediately pulled her off of yasmine who was now bleeding in the face.

"What the fuck bitch? "

"Bitch I got your bitch with these hands man let me go so I can pounce on that ass!!!!"

"Stop it monay"

"What happened? !?! Sonny wondered

"Major was kissing that  Unstable ass creature!"

"She kissed me" major says

"Fuck this , im outta here, I don't need hoes attacking me cause there jealous" she walks out the room.