chapter 24~ Beware

*Averi pov

everyone rushed through the doors for monay. Her family, some of her friends. Her mother and father were crying and taking it hard. Her sibilings were all the same way too, broken. I couldn't accept the fact that she just dropped dead and died like that right in front of me. 

monay was someone i really connected and begin to really go close to. she was my only female friend and now she is dead, still by the cobras. 

i looked over at major who was comforting sonny who was crying. I never seen him cry or come to think of it any man cry before. 

the reason were all here is so the doctors can atleast try to revive her.

i stayed in the corner trying to collect my feelings and thoughts about this whole situation. this just isnt right. why would they kill monay? what did she ever do to them? why didnt they come after me or major? what if were next? what if sonny is next? many answeres i wanted to find out.

it seemed like years waiting on the doctor but when he came out, we all gathered to see what he is going to say.

"we were too late to save her. she is pronounced dead" the doctor says.

everyone broke down including me. 

it was the saddest thing i think i ever had to deal with. i dealt with people picking on me about my looks and how i dress, but none of those things can compare to how im feeling now. Monay build my confidence when i really needed it. she was someone i leaned on when i wanted to give up. I just wish this would of never happened.

the police pulled sonny on the side while the family collect there thoughts and gather there feelings.

"she.... she still here bae, she still here" major says rocking back and forth in the chair, looking at ground with his hand ballled up.

i sighed and wiped my tears and took a seat next to him.

"baby, i know it feels like it and in our hearts she always will be"

"no i mean, she still here with us right now. breathing,walking,talking,and doing things with us. hanging with us. making stupid jokes with us. she....she still here averi, she not dead. Not monay. not my nigga, nah not that one"

he just like me, indenial of the her death.

"major, as much as i wish that was true...."

"NO! IT IS! SHE STILL FUCKING HERE! THIS IS ALL JUST A DREAM! SHE STILL HERE!" he yelled

"major please calm down, were all hurt too. Monay is in a better place, things happen"

"things happen? man this shit wasn't suppose to happen. It was suppose to be me! not her. man when i found out who killed her ima fuck them up and thats on my life. i wont rest until i do, me and sonny promised that" he says

i tried to analyze over how the action all went down today but i still couldn't pull it together.

then....thats when it got me. 

Yasmin

"major...." i called thinking about her

"what?" he asked rubbing his face in fustration

"are you still roomate with yasmin?" i asked

"no why?" he asked

"something not right about this or her" i said

"what chu mean?" he asked

"Yasmin says her room was being remodled and done, so she had to stay at her your dorm. but.... when yasmin left she didnt leave this campus cause i saw her around. she just left your dorm. if yasmin dorm is being remodled?....where is she staying?" i asked