2.9

{1685 words}

[Recap]
I run all the way home. When I get home I'm surprised when I see someone standing outside. As they turn around and I realize who it is I feel like my Jaw drops. I can't believe it's..

('̀-'́)

[Y/n's POV]

I can't believe it's.. Amelia! I guess I should mention that for only a year I did move away after my Father died, when I was there I only made two friends, one of them was Amelia. She has blonde hair, always wears pink, and has light freckles. She may look like a girly girl but the way she acts would make you think different. I run to her and immediately give her a hug.

"What are you doing here! How- when? Why!" I frantically ask her.

"Hello to you too," she chuckles, "I decided to come visit you, it's been a while.

"Yeah it has been, sorry I haven't written to you"

"Eh no worries. Plus that ruins the whole surprise of being taller than you. I got stronger too!" She says as she softly punches my arm.

"OW!" I say laughing.

"Oh No! Were you crying- who do I got to beat up? Give me a name and I'll do it!"

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing or you wouldn't have been crying."

"It's just a dumb boy named Billy from school, he um.. he set the blanket my father gave me on fire."

"I'll fight him! Where is he, lead the way, I got this!"

"It's fine, anyways how long are you staying?"

"Sadly not long, we leave tomorrow. We are actually on our way to somewhere else but I asked if in between ships if we could come to where you lived and mother said yes. My parents are inside with your mother, they brought tea and mother made scones. I didn't expect you to be back so soon, I was just walking around outside, I wanted to see what it looked like around here but Mother wouldn't let me leave until you got here, I'll run inside and tell her and we can go wherever you want!"

"Okay"

She runs to the door and then comes out less than 30 seconds later.

"Let's go! Where are we headed?"

"To someone's house, I want you to meet someone, we might have to wait, I'm not sure if they'll be there or not."

"Well lead the way Miss Davis"

We walk to Gilbert's house since he lives very close by. We approach the house and make our way to the door. I knock lightly and don't hear anyone. I turn the nob and walk inside.

"Pssttt, PSTTT! What are you doing?" Amelia says whispering.

"It's okay, I got permission, I'm allowed to just walk in."

"Oh Okay" Amelia says as she stops whispering, "where are we anyways, who lives here?"

"Someone I want you to meet, they live here with another person but he doesn't seem to be here. His name is Bash, the person I want you to meet is named Gilbert, Gilbert Blythe. He's very sweet and a gentlemen, I love him with all my heart, he's my boyfriend. Not to mention he's cute" I say smiling.