3.3

{5218 words}

[Recap]
He did it. Elijah took everything I had left of my father. The tall closets my father had is empty and open. Everything it's all gone. I kneel down for a while before standing up again and just looking at everything.

[Another day, At y/n's house]

Gilbert and I still aren't on good terms I guess but I heard Mary was sick and decided to put mine and Gilbert's issues aside and go bring her something. I saw bash at the store and he said Gilbert just makes her oatmeal everyday. I laughed when he said that. Sounds like something he would do. Bash gave me all types of different spices and Mary taught me how to cook different meals. So I decided to make her something to eat and bring it over to her.

As I'm standing on the porch of Gilbert's house, I'm about to just leave the food which I put in a basket in front of the door and just leave, that is until the door opens behind me.

"Y/n?" I hear Gilbert say from behind me. I haven't seen Gilbert in a couple days and despite me being angry at him, I can't help but smile. I turn around still smiling but just lightly now. I turn to face him and notice how his skin is pale but around his eyes and nose is slightly pink, probably because of the cold since it is snowing out.

"H-Hi" I answer back, I didn't mean for my voice to come out kind of as a whisper but it does anyways. I walk towards Gilbert and we both just stand looking at each other, our faces inches apart. Before he breaks the silence.

"Did you bring something?" He says gesturing towards the basket. I guess I forgot why I was even here.

"Huh- Oh! Oh yes! I copied a recipe Mary taught me and I heard she was sick so I made it and brought it over. If it's okay with you since I kind of left us in a awkward state the last time we talked.."

"Oh yeah no it's okay, your welcome over anytime. Come in? It's kind of cold out." He asks moving out of the way of the doorway. I nod my head and walk inside, it's incredibly warm. Bash. He hates the cold.

Since I've been here many times, I know where Mary and Bash's room is. I walk in and see Bash sitting in a chair, Mary laying down in bed, and Baby Delphine is in a crib right next to where Mary is seated. When I step in I notice Mary look at me happily.

"Hi Y/n, what brings you here?" Mary asks smiling. She's truly lovely.

"I heard you were sick and decided to literally take a page out of your book and make you this. I used the recipe you gave me and I hope it came out fine." I say handing her the basket, she opens it and smells the food and immediately smiles.

"Smells lovely, I'm sure it's great. Better than oatmeal" She says chuckling, she says the last sentence kind of quietly.

"Hi Bash!" I say walking over to bash as he gets up to Hug me.

"Hello y/n, glad you came over, and the purple flower is very pretty." Bash says. Purple flower? What purple flower?

"What do you mean purple flower?" I ask Bash still smiling but confused.

"Oh you know the purple flower he's always so giddy about and smiling." Bash says.