What a beauty!

Shuhua pov

Uhh.. I am so tired today :( Also, I saw a lot of videos on the youtube and they were talking about me that I did a lot of mistakes during the performance with Yuna, Wonyoung and Arin... Aishhh

Do they even know that I practiced for that only 1 day and still managed to do it?! I am so frustrated. 

Miyeon pov

Shuhua has been sad and angry all day today. Interesting, what happened? Let me ask :)

Author pov

Shuhua was seating on the couch looking at her laptop when Miyeon came near her and started asking if she was ok. 

Miyeon : " Are you good, Shuhua?"

Shuhua: " Mhm? Yeah, yeah don't worry"  ( Oh my god, Miyeon unnie please don't seat near me or else I will die because of your beauty)

Miyeon while seating next to her: " Are you really ok? You look so red now. Do you have a fever or something or maybe... Oh MY GOD! Corona?! "

Shuhua in her mind: " Are you that pabo unnie?, but still so beautiful"

Shuhua: " Wth are u talking about unnie? Of course I am fine, it's just... Netizens as well, just please don't worry, I am really ok now cause I saw your face hahaha. What a beauty really!"

Miyeon blushing: " Yah, stop talking" (she called me beautiful, why my heart started beating so fast, did I get sick or something? Weird)

To be continued...

Author comment: " Any feedback is welcome :) and Thank you for reading"