U guys what?!

- Shuhua, so you and unnie are dating, yeah? - Yuqi asked me while I was a little shocked because from where the hell she found out plus unnie is teaching me, u know? 
- Ah? kind of Yuqi, but we are not the real thing...

- Pabo-yah, I know about that, me and Soyeon unnie saw you guys being lovey-dovey, what I meant is... SHUHUA, MAKE HER YOURS! Just C.O.N.F.E.S.S., will you?

- Well, first then you need to confess to Soyeon unnie, then I will ^^

- Ok, deal!

-Hahaha, I knew.. W-Wait, what?! deal?

-Yeah, I will say to Soyeon unnie that I like her and later, you will do as well

-Hmph! Ok!

(Shuhua pov)

What the heck was that? Yuqi is really going to confess? If she really does it, then I need to as well to my beautiful unnie. Ok, Shuhua , relax, first of all, Yuqi is not really brave enough, she won't do it , so breath-in, breath-out. Fine, I guess, I need to go and practice still, just in case/

(Third person pov)

Meanwhile Shuhua was practicing the cheesy lines and confessing to her crush, Miyeon was in her room and panicking.

-Aishhh! I have nothing to wear, I have to be pretty in front of my Shushu, What should I do?

and suddenly Minnie out of nowhere: - Unnie, what u mean by "my" Shushu?

- Oh, Geez! Minnie, u were here since when?

-Ehhh, since I guess, I slept in your room yesterday?

"It's so embarrassing" Miyeon was thinking in herself. 

- So, unnie, you didn't answer my question?

-Minnie, it's nothing going on, it's just me and Shuhua are dating

-Y-you what?! U guys what?!

-I mean fake dating, I am showing to her how is it like to be in the relationship you know? -Miyeon answered smiling and her face was turning red 

-Well, unnie, listen, I know that u guys are faking it but please, make sure that you are happy ok? I guess Shuhua likes you as well, why not, u guys make it official?

- U see... I am scared and Shuhua is slow, so I am planning to show her that I like her for real, then we will see

-Ahh, Yeah? - Minnie answered teasingly. - Unnie, I thought that someone was playing to hard to get huh?

-Well, that was before and now I am gonna mark what is supposed to be mine, hehe

-Ok, whatever

Back to Shuhua

- Unnie, you look gorgeus today! Will you be mine? /// No, no, that is too straightforward 

Hmm how about? -Hey beauty! U should be arrested for stealing my heart, u know or u give me ur heart then we will be fair.. Pffffff, Wtf is that? Why I am being like that? 

Miyeon came from behind Shuhua and whispered into her ears:"It is you who should be arrested because u stole my heart first"

- Oh, Yah unnie ! , gulp*( What is unnie wearing? short skirt and plain T-shirt, but she looked so hot! I am going to faint)

-Babe, Baaabe! Can u hear me?

-Ah, what? Ah! yeah Unnie, it's just u look good and I forgot how to breath properly, hehe

-Hmph. Can u stop calling me unnie? I am your girlfriend so call me, babe or honey, u got it?

-Y-y-ye, yeah sure, b-babe

-Good! Now, take me to the fancy restaurant!

Background

Uwu, this is exciting! My ship is sailing - Yuqi said while Soyeon looked at her and said: "Yuqi, I heard that u got a deal with maknae, but let me do it? I like you, Yuqi! Will you go out with me?"

She started being nervous because she was thinking that she did a huge mistake and said :"U know, n-nevermind! It's ok if yo_"-Yuqi suddenly hugged so tight Soyeon and kissed her cheeks saying: "I would love to go out with u and I still won, I got u and Shuhua needs to confess so win-win!"

Minnie and Soojin looking even more confused: " So Soyeon and Yuqi started dating, also Mishu is real?"...

To be continued...