No comments

So Soyeon was right, huh? Shuhua-ya, you better have the good excuses for the hanging out with another girl?....

But... WAIT! I mean we are all girls and they can be only friends, who told you not to hang out with other girls and guys when you are dating? Yeah, Yuqi, they are just friends. Ufff! Chill! Chill! 

However, should I tell to Soyeon? (Yuqi was confused on what she was supposed to do next)

Nahh, let me just surprise Shuhua or should I not? 

Before*

-Oh, woah, Winter, you look good today!

-Thanks, Shuhua!

-So, I need your help, I want to surprise the girls saying that me and Miyeon are now officially dating, will you help me?

-I mean, yeah, why not? Besides, you helped me with Karina so yeah

-Oh yeah, how are the things with her? Any good news? 

-So far no, she is a little slow and never gets my hints, Sighs*

-Don't worry, I guess she is just being like me but trust me, she will confess to you once she will realize that she might lose you to someone else

-Wow! That's actually a good idea! Let's do like this, you help me with Karina and I will help you with your surprising thing or whatever

-Great! Deal!

With that both of them laughed and hugged each other. That was the moment Yuqi saw when she entered the department store and she misunderstood everything, but imagine, if it was Miyeon instead of Yuqi? 

Skip time*

Oh shoot! Soyeon is calling me! 

-Dae?

-Yuqi-ya, I am sorry that I shouted at you before and I think you are right I was just paranoid before, so I am sorry

-No, no! It's me, who should be saying sorry, I am sorry Soyeon-ah! Plus, can you come to the Lotte World shopping mall now?

-Why?) Is that a date? Should I reject?

-Pfff, Just come and quick! I will tell you later and please come alone, just in case

-Ok!

-Buah!

-Oh-Yah! Babe, why did you scare me like that? 

-Hehe, so, Yuqi, why you invited me here?

-Ok, listen and first, promise me that you will not panic and not shout here?

-Ok, but don't tell me you did something wrong? Gasp* Or worse, you cheated on me?!

-What? No! You stupid, it's about Shuhua...

-Yeah?

-I followed her today to see what she was up to because I wanted to prove to you and myself that you were wrong about her but... I saw her with the girl and she didn't come here to buy some groceries... They are now just seating at the restaurant and chatting...

Silence*

-So, Yuqi, YOU TELL ME THAT SHE IS CHEATING ON MIYEON UNNIE?!

-No, no.. I don't know, they might be just friends you know? 

-Oh yeah right, I would be raging if I saw you with another person 

-Yeah, yeah, I would too! It's just let's observe and ask Shuhua later, Ok?

-Eh, Fine!

-Who to observe and who to ask about what, guys? - Miyeon asked the two girls who were looking at Shuhua from a far and got shocked when they saw Miyeon...

To be continued...