Are you jelly?

I was chilling on my bed watching my favorite girl group called "Aespa" and Oh my Kimchi, why they are so beautiful... Wait! I feel like I am cheating on someone even though I am a single, LOL! 

" I'm addicted, 끊임없이

말을 걸어주는 나의 에스파..."- Wow, this is my 1299th time listening to "Black Mamba" and I am still not tired. 

Suddenly, Soojin unnie came  and said: "Shushu, can you please.... Turn off this freaking song and listen to other songs huh? ". She looked so mad at me but still talked to me soflty, niiiceeee

"Ok, unnie, then I will listen to Dreamcatcher sunbaenims" and quickly her: "Yeh Shuhua, why it should be always girl groups, mmm?!". Oh shoot! Now, she looked mad and sounded mad, what is the reason? then I replied to Soojin unnie saying that girls are pretty and I am not interested in guys and that's why I only listen to girls. After 2 minutes of thinking, Unnie said : " Well do whatever you want , player (softly not to let Shuhua to hear)" and with that Soojin left to her room lightly slamming the door. 

Did I do something wrong ? What is wrong with her tonight? Then I saw my beautiful crush passing by, Miyeon unnie. I do admit, I realized that I like her more than a friend or unnie because before I was confused but not until she started doing her small drama which made me love her more and make her mine, though, this fear... fear of being rejected. Oh well, I guess I have to still do it huh? While I was spacing out looking at her, Miyeon unnie came to me and said " Shuhua, you do realize that a lot of people have crush on you and yet you don't notice them?( they are mostly girls)" Here we go again, why today girls are asking such weird questions, and I answered: " Unnie, u know that I am a little shy person and of course, I don't notice because I never dated someone before so I am a beginner :(" Don't know why, but I feel like unnie got excited when I said that I never dated someone before. 

Miyeon: " That's great!!!" Huh? " Ehm... I mean  I can teach you how is it like to be in the relationship if you want? We can pretend that we are dating, u know?" 

Am I hearing it right? To be girlfriends with unnie? It is amazing, even though, it is fake, I can use this opportunity. " Jinja unnie? Thank you, I would love to!" then she replied: " Well, babe, first, go and get me some ice cream from the grocery" wait, is this supposed to be like this? " Unnie, why I should get you an ice cream in the first place?" Miyeon: " I am your girlfriend and you need to take care of me so no questions, go, go!" -Ok, ok unnie I am going, aish this woman already using me, but I kind of like it hehe. 

Back to Miyeon

Miyeon's face is so red and she was asking herself is this even true? at least, we will temporarily  be girlfriends and now I have at least some rights to tell her to stop looking at others (like Aespa) and only focus on me

then Shuhua came back from the grocery saying : " Unnie, I am back here is your ice cream, the mint chocolate one as you like" but... "Mint chocolate is not my favorite, it is Winter's from Aespa, mine is just plain Vanilla, hmph! We are dating only 10 minutes and already thinking about others" (Pabo Shuhua, like are u that stupid?) 

Shuhua being confused :"Sorry unnie, I will get you vanilla one just give me 5 more minutes then".  " Hold a sec! Shuhua, jagiya, can you tell me what is that" - Miyeon was pointing on the small letter with the number on it. " Oh this? The pretty cashier girl in the store she gave me asking to call her if I was free and I took it obviously, I mean, why not?"-Shuhua replied without even realizing that Miyeon started raging and wanting to purge someone. " Babe, do you wanna die? hmmm? Throw that piece of paper, N.O.W.!" Immediately, other girl getting scared she threw away the paper and just asked Miyeon being prepared to be hit " Unnie, Are u jelly?"

Miyeon -" Now, you are telling me I am like a jelly bean huh? " "Oh, N-n-no, haha, I meant by that is are you jealous?" - Shuhua replied being a little scared.  No response, just silence until Shuhua decided to do the first move and also, they are dating so she has a right to do so, she suddenly kissed Miyeon on the cheek and said: " Babe, don't worry I am only yours and I only look at you". Afterwards, Miyeon not wanting to show how she was happy, she just replied : "You better be :)"

On the background

Yuqi to Soyeon : "Unnie, can you pass me more popcorn, this is getting more interesting!" 

"Here! Did they even realize that we were here since the beginning? ahaha" 

To be continued...