Who is she, Shu?

"Hey, baby! It's been awhile, I miss you so much!"- a girl ran towards Shuhua and hugged her suddenly which made Shuhua and Miyeon a little uncomfortable. 

-El-Elkie?! - Shuhua asked the girl who just hugged her and she was surprised to see this girl in the first place because she was trying so hard to avoid her during the stage or the performances in the concert. 

- Yah, Yeh Shuhua! I am older than you for 2 years so call me "unnie"- Elkie exclaimed

During this whole conversation between these 2 girls, Miyeon was boiling inside and asking herself " How she dared to hug her baby and even call her "hers" ? ". Shuhua immediately saw that latter was glaring at her and Elkie, so she just let go of the girl and started introducing 2 girls to each other

- Miyeon, this is Elkie,  Elkie, this is Miyeon, I mean, I know you guys know each other as we are idols but u guys never saw each other in life so yeah

- Hi, Miyeon "unnie"? Should I call you unnie as you are 1 year older or being informal it's ok? Plus I am a girlfriend of Shuhua, nice to meet you! 

"Wait, am I hearing this right? Shuhua has a girlfriend, then what does it mean she cheats on me and her  at the same time?!"- Miyeon was so confused when Shuhua " Elkie! Stop  joking around! For your information, my  girlfriend is Miyeon, not you! Plus, you were the one who rejected me , remember?" 

- Oh, c'mon babe! It's just I was scared back time, you see? Now I am here to win you back!- Elkie announced so proudly which made Shuhua facepalm

- Oh, Hell, No! Elkie, she is mine, So back off! 

" Dear Lord, save me!" Shuhua thought when she was being literally dragged to 2 sides 

Time skip*

Miyeon pov

Can she, this girl, get off from my maknae? and Yeh Shuhua, if you don't push her away, I will prepare your grave!

Third person pov

Shuhua saw that her girl was glaring at her and she knew that she need to tell Elkie to move which she did so. As a result, Elkie was pouting and Miyeon was fuming mad. Miyeon excused herself to go to bathroom as she couldn't take her face anymore. After 15 minutes being in the bathroom, when Miyeon came back to the table, she saw the scene which she wished she never saw, she saw her Shuhua kissing Elkie on the lips, Shuhua noticed Miyeon. 

- Miyeon, It's not what you _

Paak* Miyeon slapped Shuhua which made everyone look surprised 

- Shut up! I don't care! I hate you, Yeh Shuhua!- with that Miyeon ran out 

- Elkie, please, can you leave us alone?- after Shuhua pleaded, she straight away ran after Miyeon while Elkie was left there crying. " Shuhua-ya, what does she have which I don't have?"

To be continued...

P.S. Hi everyone! Sorry, I just wanted to make a little drama so enjoy, hehe!