Sorry

Shuhua pov

I didn't know that unnie could run that fast... Where is she? Shit! My heart... Shuhua, you are so stupid, like really? Why you trusted her when you knew this was going to happen, and I still didn't even confess to unnie yet now she's already mad and maybe thinking I am a cheater. 

Flashback*

Miyeon excused herself to the bathroom while Elkie took that opportunity and started seducing Shuhua. She started saying to her that she missed her so much and she wanted her back, at that moment, Shu, couldn't take anymore and said : " Elkie, you first made me to go after you, court you! Then, you made me believe you loved me but still you managed to reject me in front of the whole school and even slap me there for confessing, making me look disgusting to others. Did you know how I was heartbroken, did you know how I was feeling on that time?! Yet, you are telling me that you loved me?! Hell no!". Suddenly... Elkie pulled her kissing her on the lips. Shuhua stood there shocked not knowing how to react, all of a sudden, Miyeon came back and misunderstood everything which resulted her to shout at Shuhua and running away.

Back to the present time*

Miyeon was at the park  and sitting on the bench when she noticed one random guy seating next to her and asking if she was ok. She just nodded her head. Out of nowhere, that guy hugged her and tried to harass her. Miyeon was terrified so she couldn't move, but she was crying even more as she knew no one would help her, but she suddenly noticed someone's presence beside her. When she looked at that person, she saw her maknae, Shuhua

- Who the hell are you?! Let go of my girlfriend, you freak! - with that Shuhua pushed the guy away from her girl and she signaled to run towards the nearby hotel. Once they reached the hotel, the guy who was running after them decided not to pursue anymore as he knew he would be arrested. 

Silence* 

- Look Miyeon, babe, I know what you saw is hard to believe, but trust me, I didn't kiss her back, she just pulled me towards her when I was telling to back off as I have my eyes and heart only for you. Please, please, forgive me? I will do anything for you, just don't break up with me and yes, I freaking love you, Cho Mieyon! I don't want to have this fake relationship, I want to make it real. Believe me, I love you! Be my real girlfriend, I want you to be mine! - Shuhua was kneeling in front of the girl and other people in the hotel were looking at them and started cheering for Shuhua saying to Miyeon to forgive her and accept her love( guess people in the hotel didn't know they were idols). Miyeon just couldn't believe to her ears , she is asking her to be a girlfriend? 

- Shushu, I- I love you too, you Pabo!  Yes, I will be your real girlfriend and please promise me you will never let anyone else to kiss you or even you dare to look at others? 

- Of course, my Love! Only you! So, my lady, we are now official! I will make it up to you tonight, why not to stay in this fancy hotel and have a fancy dinner as the time is still 8:45 pm hm?

The "lady" blushed a little and just nodded her head but with this way she was punishing the other girl as she knew this hotel was super expensive. So let's pray for the girl who is paying as she is going to be broke soon. 

To be continued...