Special chapter: Soojin

...Why I always should be involved in scandals?

...Why I always should be accused of something which I never did or even didn't have the idea that it was existing?

I want to cry because some of our Korean Neverland believed the rumors' of bullying, yeah, maybe I was wrong, but, the person who accused me, was my friend!

Now, I have been sent to rest from the promotions of G-(Idle) and girls will continue for now without me...

I really hope that everyone will believe me that I am innocent... Though, how about the members? Do they also think if I am a monster when I am pretty sure not?... Where are the others? Miyeon unnie? Shushu? Yuqi-ya? Soyeon? Minnie unnie? How about my friends? Why they are all ignoring me? Why I should be the one suffering a lot? 

...If I think now, Soyeon was also accused of bullying... Should I talk with her? 

Ah, I remember! I can't even talk with them during this rest sh*t... Who will help me?

-What?! WTF?! Where is JinJin? - Shuhua

-No idea!- Yuqi

-What does it mean Minnie? - Miyeon

-She was sent to rest for now...- Minnie

- Then I should be sent as well and I need to be near her supporting her as a leader and a friend! Why the hell, no one informed us before and why we are not allowed to interact with her during this time?!- Soyeon

To be continued...

P.S. Hi guys! I was actually sad when I heard this news today and decided to write about it and yeah "not allowing to interact" is pure my imagination, don't take it serious :) I am writing alongside with this story special chapters about different members and ships. Thank you for reading!