C'mon heart seriously?

Miyeon pov

We just finished performing "Hwaa" and I feel like that Shuhua is avoiding me, I wonder why?

Yuqi and Soyeon passing by Miyeon: " Hey, Miyeon unnie do you know what happened to Shuhua?" I was looking at them confused and replied: " No... But she seems like she is mad at someone or I don't know really". Then I heard these girls mumbling: " when will they realize that they like each other? " " Exactly! I mean both of them are so stubborn but Unnie is always playing hard to get, hehehe". Am I hearing right? I like Shuhua? Our Maknae? Maybe I am... I just need to figure it out, but if maknae loves me, then should I really play hard to get, huh? Let's see:)

Miyeon: " Ok guys, I better go, I feel tired and once you find out what happened to our maknae, let me know" 

Author pov

Yuqi and Soyeon: " Dae, Unnie!", Soyeon: "Yuqi, can you help me writing the lyrics to this song which I wrote yesterday? " ( please say yes, I want to spend closer time with you)

Yuqi looking confused: " Writing the lyrics? help you in that? Ahahah, unnie, are you serious now?" (why she asked about that out of nowhere?)

Soyeon: " I mean why not? Whenever you are near me, I get some inspiration by looking at your face, u know?" ( Geez, Soyeon really, did you really have to say that last sentence?) 

Yuqi thinking to herself, I know that you unnie like me, but should I play hard to get like Miyeon unnie, hmm? Nahh, why should I ? besides, I like her too, she just needs to confess to me, hehe

Yuqi: " Well, sure unnie, I will help you to write the lyrics" 

Back to Miyeon and Shuhua

Shuhua pov

C'mon heart, are u serious now? 

Yeah, yeah, I watched Miyeon unnie's web series trailer and I didn't like the way she was so close to the male actor.. What his name again? Hwiyoung? Whoever hell he is! And why she should say in the cute way " Do you like me?", How I wish that was me instead of him. My heart feels like it's going to explode because of this anger and jealousy, but, who am I to her? Just a co-member? Just a maknae? Not even close friends...

Miyeon: " Shuhua, why were you avoiding me today?" 

"Oh, Yaaa, geez. Unnie, you made me scared, please next time knock maybe huh? ( Did she hear whatever I said before to myself, and why the hell I was saying everything loudly?)

Miyeon pov

Ehh, I actually heard everything what she said. Cute !!! 

Ok, Miyeon, remember, hard to get, but need to make Shuhua not to avoid me.. Hmm, ah Idea!

"Shuhua, I don't know why you were avoiding me but if you don't tell me any reason, then I will kiss you now" (Oh, look at her face. She is so shocked yet cute)

Shuhua: " Yah, unnie! Seriously?" 

"Should I come nearer to you" I was just inches away from her face when she: " Ok, Ok. I guess I was just jealous that the actor guy from your drama was so close to you and that's it and please can you get away, you are making me feel uneasy?"

Miyeon: " Well, you should not be , Shu babe, because, my heart is already filled with someone and too poor that she is so slow" 

Shuhua was thinking to herself, ' what Shu what?! and she?! i-i-is that me?' 

Shuhua: " ok unnie , that is nice, I hope the person will like confess to you one day, though, I think you should give her some hints in order to make her realize u know?"

Miyeon: " Nahh, I will play hard to get u know, honey?"

Shuhua was even more dumbfounded 'is that me, should I confess to her next time'

Yuqi and Soyeon who came back looked at them from far and said to each other: " Well, that is kids we call "stupidity ", seriously, Shuhua?" :0

To be continued...

P.S. Hey guys! Thank you for reading and stay safe! I will try to update everyday :)