The Date

Ahh! My back hurts so much and why I agreed to sleep on the couch?! Yeh Shuhua, are you that whipped to Miyeon? (I decided to call unnie just Miyeon, I mean why not?). 

Since, I woke up, I saw the devil, my friend Yuqi. She literally came to me not to ask if I was ok or how it was with Miyeon, she just  came to take the money from me. Aishh! And remind me again why I am her friend? 

- Yah, Shuhua, hurry up, u lost so, 100$ now!- I just groaned after she said that and gave her straight away, but this girl was still there. Then, Yuqi said one more thing which I was hoping her to forget : " So when you will confess?", I didn't know how to reply.. I do have the feelings for Miyeon and I have the strong feelings that she does as well, but I am afraid ( What? you thought confessing is easy , huh? Especially, when I was rejected already once during the high school time and for your information, I thought that girl liked me as well), " Later, Yuqi" I just replied with this because if I show her my fear she will start teasing me even more. 

- Well, Shu, listen to me, if you keep going to be like this, unnie might be tired of waiting for you and just find another person, so better be fast, - with that she left from my sight to her room leaving me being even more scared and paranoid. For real, what if she really finds another one? better than me? who is brave comparing to me? Well, for now, I need to make her fall for me even more and we will see. But, I want her to be mine for real and forever, and I will, just wait a little, Cho Miyeon.

Miyeon pov

Hmmm, what should I wear for Saturday's date? 

- Are you serious, Miyeon? 

- What do you mean, Minnie? 

- Look, I know that you guys are planning to go on date but first, today is only Tuesday and it is 7:40 am and you look so creepy now cause you were looking at that mirror without blinking for 20 mins, u know? 

- Sorry it's just I wanna look good and I don't think I have something good to wear 

- Oh God, Miyeon! Ok , let's do like this. Today is our day off so first let me sleep peacefully until 11 am then we can go shopping and grab a lunch as well? 

I got so happy so I screamed : " Really? Thank you , Minnie!" with that I decided to sleep a little more 

Time skip* 

On Saturday*

So, money? check!, good perfume?  check!, badass outfit? check!, plan of the perfect date? check!, well I guess I am ready- Shuhua was making sure that she didn't forget anything and suddenly, she saw the person who stole her heart once more again, Cho Miyeon. 

Shuhua pov 

Shuhua pov 

Is that Miyeon I know? Damn! I think I am going to die, look at that! Oh, dear Lord! Red suits her the best! Ok. Calm down, Shuhua, pabo! 1,2,3! No, I can't! I need to go to bathroom so I excused myself to her and quickly ran hiding my red face

Miyeon pov 

Hehe! My plan to impress her is done! Let me text Minnie

- Hey, Thank you! I think she is shocked of seeing me like this,

- I told ya! Good luck love birds and please Miyeon, Shuhua is still a baby so don't ruin her innocence alright?

- Yah! Are you saying I am pervert?

-No of course not! I am saying that as a fact LOL!

- OK, ok, I better go she came back , we will go

-Fighting!, - with that I looked at my maknae and couldn't help but also feel attacked on my heart because she looked so good on that outfit as well. Is this a battle who will kill with their visual first? If it is, then I don't mind dying first!

 Is this a battle who will kill with their visual first? If it is, then I don't mind dying first!

Third person pov

Miyeon and Shuhua were enjoying their date so far and they decided to go to the fancy restaurant and have the dinner there, though, on their way, Miyeon noticed that Shuhua became pale and was looking to the specific direction and when Mieyon followed the direction she saw the girl but she knew her cause she was an idol as well, but she didn't know only one thing, why her Shuhua was looking at her and looked sad or maybe even mad? 

Afterwards, that girl came to their direction and she looked at Shuhua and said: " Hey, baby! It's been awhile, I miss you so much!" 

To be continued...

P.S. 

Hi, guys! I am here and alive! I am still trying to update everyday but as you can see it is hard as I have the ongoing exams, but I hope, you will understand! For now, Stay safe and thank u for reading!